Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

we will, vetex still has like a month to add everything and half the things in the civilization tab likely will take at most a day total

Yeah, but we’re not focused on even one of them

when you see the trello empty of certain things it doesnt mean hes not working on them, it just means they havent been added to the test universe

well i dont think you understand how monumental shieldguard is, its taking alot of time to finish

plus hes adding a new magic for the rear Admiral wich takes time…

1 Like

It’s a Navy Base, it needs Navy NPCs, a boss, bounty boards, a spawn point, and that’s it. Silverhold is just a castle with a strong man in it.

when they say shieldguard is 4x silverhold they are only referring to the 2 dimensional space it occupies on the map not the 3 dimensional space. its fucking huge

I’m sure if it were a tower, we’d be told about that.

nah i understood what you meant lmao

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (too bad i’m wearing it on my back anyway)

:sob:

1. Update isn’t done yet and building is still being added.
  2. Interactivity takes longer than purely cosmetic items because of way more coding.
  3. I don’t think they’re as important. In a game anyways, looks tend to come before functionality for things that aren’t general gameplay. Would you rather have a cool looking base or a really bad looking one?

They’ll probably be added towards the end of the update.

It is not a tower but I have seen it

yes but EVERY single part of the island has to be grouped so it functions the same as other islands, there are likely thousands of them that need doing

You know what, let me trust you on that one then.

Died September 2001, born September 2024.
Welcome back silent tower (is that what it was called? I forgot)

the dread i felt and then relief seeing 2023 instead of 2001

plus the other 7 islands needs to be added :money_mouth_face:

1 Like

Well, don’t go crying to me when Vetex misses the mark like the last two updates’ main features.

Oh yeah? Screw you

optie was right you are actually worse

1 Like

i wont cause ill give him the time he needs…

1 Like

They should bring it back ngl