Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

Nah they hate weapons, this is eagle patrimony time

what if evander randomly spawns to hunt you if u have a high bounty and you’ve been on 1 island for too long

If you’re already doing hand-to-hand, then stopping the ship just makes it easier to fight them.

then you’ll probably be put into combat, or vetex can make it so if another player attacked ur ship recently u can’t enter the cabin

so called easy downgrade when the ship is simply better than the brig in literally every aspect
(like atp make it so that people are just kicked out of the instanced room if they take damage)

Stocksounds the entire forums disagrees with you,PLEASE just concede on this you are not convincing ANYONE.

I mean it’d make it so the frigate’s interior can be larger than it actually would be if it wasnt instanced

1 Like

that one mark twain quote

TRUE!!!

animal crossing ahh interior

yeah or work at a pizza place

There are far too many, which one?

Work at a pizza place has interiors in the same map as exteriors.

Uhm, even though the Frigate is much bigger and stronger and heavier and healthier, erm, and faster, it’s still worse than the Brig simply because you have to stop the ship to enter the Cabin!

not the houses i think

I’m already not talking, what do you want?

They do.

Ah, unfortunately stocksounds isn’t stupid, they are an idiot. There’s a difference, but I’m too stupid to explain it

??? (Full sentence)

If shutting up isn’t enough to keep you from forcing me not to voice my say in the matter, then what will do it?