Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

pressure magic is just a combination of gravity and wind

@Hulk042507 the old abolitionist is probably fine because it was made a way longer time ago and filter may have changed, or the filter is blocking only the new one because of something to do with nimbus sea

Honestly I hope it is, lost magics should have certain spells that work better than most imo

Gravity surge and pulsar could be really powerful

Also, I feel like instead of gravity pulling your target in or into the ground, there‘ll maybe be an option for the two like with knock back on fighting styles

Can’t wait for bteam to remove the uniqueness of gravity and nerf it to hell too :hugs:

Honestly vetex should sometimes use his authority to say “screw PvP, this is too cool. Buff the other stuff instead”

This game would work really well as a power trip

apparently, fighting styles are getting a rework

Rework in question:

:clueless:

2 Likes

Ah, they are making it mirror magic more.
That’s honestly a really good change, rare balance team w change

30 level move gap will be crazy

More importantly,
HYBRID STRENGTH BUILDS GET AIRSTEP LETS GOOOOO!!!

no they dont, smash+ isnt being changed
thats a 30 level move gap between smash and crash, you completely misunderstood my message :sob:

Why tho

Vetex on his way to fuck over Strength builds (he always liked magic more)

ah yes pin it on the dev and not the balance team

Wait what if they put airstep where crash was, allowing juggs, warlords, savants, and warlocks to get better mobility.

Strength builds really need a mobility buff after the cone was added

just swap airstep and aura and reduce all reqs by 30 so that crash is 0, smash is 30, so on and so forth
airstep at 120 strength would be cool

Yeah that’d be really good

And it’d let strength builds get higher tiers less goo

tiers should also have parity with mage
eg if mage gets t3 blast zerker gets t3 crash

strength builds rn

Tbh berserker in general should have parity with mage. Strength is supposed to be a melee rushdown version of magic, so why is the stat point difference so scuffed and weird?

2 Likes