Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

EW why’s it look like that?
It’s like they squished a british flag to make way for the reflection of the sun on the ocean.

possibly replace sangu sleeves with these…

oh i knew prince edward island was bad, but i just noticed the small lopsided border on it now and it fell like 5 floors in my rankings

when did we go to rating flags :sob:

is this what no patch notes does to you mfs

the transition between the british flag and the flag beneath is terrible, and they hardly match because of the terrible clash between their colorations

they could’ve done a more subtle reference like making the red lines on the british flag squiggly and yellow as in the rays of the sun design

yeah that’s all that’s wrong though. imo take out the side border and it’s pretty alright

Savants waiting to see how they’ll get nerfed next

This. Is peak flag design, nobody can convince me otherwise

Maybe if you want to rope off a crime scene.

what about the long ass lion? who put them in the taffy machines?

i really like maryland’s flag for some reason, it’s so weird and that’s awesome

Screw you
You just have bad taste in flags, you can see it’s geometrically perfectly aligned. It’s just the designs aren’t that amazing

if they connected it with the tree like Mexico’s eagle sits on the cactus then that’d be great

10k 1 day

Can you imagine what things would be like if RFAO still didn’t have any rules on what you could post, given what is happening here

for a good flag based off the union jack, check out newfoundland

very nice way to keep the original design while also making it unique

the navy base was added YESTERDAY, this is crazy

oooo and it can be rotated 90 degrees and be turned into one of those banners as well

Wait wahut the heck? There was another Arcane Reborn?

what a great discussion about the hit roblox game arcane odyssey

this was discontinued like years ago i think

I didn’t hear of it, good sir.