Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

I wouldn’t say it’s a hit considering the rest of Roblox’s opinion on it
(Holy crap deepwoken players are pretentious, to the point vetex had to ban perma death as a suggestion cuz it was suggested so many times cuz “every Roblox rpg is either deepwoken or fodder” as they say)

What are the odds that two people have the same idea to remake Arcane Adventures? I hadn’t even heard of it until Arcane Odyssey.

Well it was a popular game, lots of people were looking forward to the future of it so when it is forcibly discontinued, people would want to give it the continuation that they were hoping for

I mean all it takes is someone who was passionate for AA to have some programming skills, and to want to make the game.

We’ve come full circle, the seemingly hidden inevitable has come around again with us going into long winded reply chains that are off topic.

It’s like RFAO2 all over again.

In other news, who’s ready to get shot at by Shieldguard for you Negative Renown people out there?

Considering that Shieldguard is 4x as large as Silverhold, do you think it’ll be more dangerous to passby it? Watch them have higher tiered cannons and mortars than we have now.

Wouldn’t it also be pretty funny if the Rear Admiral upon being agro’d by the defenses pull you into Shieldguard with her Gravity Magic too? Forcing you to a confrontation with the GN and herself there.

As a fame player yeah I’d absolutely run from hunters by just sitting in shieldguard (or passing by it)

Bro, with this amount of yapping, i wouldnt be surprised if we reach the 10k cap before the update comes out :skull:

(Magic) Savants are actually getting a buff next update on tiers for their second magic

Also why do I torture myself going through all this yappery

As the source of 1/12th of the yapping
I’ll make sure of it

Depends on where its at really, it may just be out of reach within important islands

Btw saiju
Will you do a max intensity video when the rework comes out

Potentially, it has piqued my interest.

I don’t have a Max Intensity set done yet though, but i could probably get it down if i have the modified items lying around.

PLEASE let there be more tunics, there is a severe lack of togas/chitons in a game that has ancient greek and roman aesthetics in it

1 Like

Yeah we need more generic time accurate drip.
Currently the closes we can get is a jacket, which isn’t really time period accurate

I understand the desire for drip, but 2000 years prior isn’t gonna have the same style of clothing.

what the hell, did that thing change? oh no.

What’s the scoop, king?

yeah you’re gonna have to do work (again)
sorry

man, if this was rigging, id be fine but im washed af at making shirts now