Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

So are you doing it or nah?

idk what im trying to say i just did 1 search and boom

worst part is it’s the same 3 people every time

swear to god at this point there’s more discussion every time one of 3 people type here than there is when an actual patch note happens

1 Like

Your honor, it was merely a small amount of trolling

CAST YOURSELF OFF THE CLIFFSIDE OF SUFFERING

1 Like

Is everyone here mentally ill or what? Y’all have the worst sense of Humor I ever seen on Internet

My humor looks like this.

corndog
FreddyDance
jb1w2t9f
Half-Pearl

is that meant to be funny

Especially @StockSounds and @Mr_hyperspace are the mentally ill I seen on this post

No, but I like it.

what about me:)

Hey I’m not mentally ill, my commitment to the bit is simply unmatched

Your honor, my client donates to charity.

That’s just like, your opinion man

Seriously though if we had a bad sense of humor you’d think it would be pointed out more. You not finding our jokes funny isn’t some objective standard

Stocksounds I swear to god is that your pfp (who I assume is your fursona) smoking a fat blunt-

Dw mate, I made a

really

(really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really)

bad toga.png for devs to use
Toga

A slightly earlier design, but… heeeheee.

as a fighting savant i feel… misery.

joy for those who this assists, but pain deep inside

(sorry i have to say something emo once in a while or it’ll take me over)

Ok just add some wolf and shadow magic emojis at the end