Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

I’m using my positive renown file so I can have a good look.

Wonder if anybody’s going to try making some cool outfits with the new dresses shown here. I don’t see anyone running around in the Flower Dress, so maybe these will be different.

The forums should hold a massive raid on this when it comes out

And then the wiki clan will end up capturing it :frpensive:

As a wiki clan member, I wouldn’t even dare with this one.

As an arcane jeweler, the wealthy merchant coat will be the peak of peaks

As a wiki clan member who participated in the Second Silverhold War, imma just say

THERE IS NO WAY MY CRIMINAL FILE CAN HANDLE THIS, EVEN WITH 4-5 OTHER PEOPLE

MORE CUSTOMIZATION YOOHOOO (complete sentence)

So vetex is replacing some of the default clothes with more time period appropriate ones, but is also introducing an aviator jacket… bruh :sob:

Will largely depend on how they’ll look, but there’s potential with them given the other new items.

Flower Dress just looks meh/ugly unfortunately though haha. .

Really doesn’t leave much room to be extrapolated with any of the the other accessories and what not.

Flower_Set

a more piratey-styled aviator jacket could be cool as something skyship captains from cirrus wear, its cold up there too so itd make sense

but i doubt thats what its gonna look like

i like the flag of barbados alot

albanian flag

honestly forgot there were flying ships, that’s pretty good reasoning for them. I don’t really mind since aviator jackets look cool, it’s just funny lol

Nobody expects Skyships to have significance!

King Calvus!
A second sky ship just crashed into the Ravenna Castello!

One thing i also kinda just realized, given that Silverhold has the second highest rank being 4 ranks below the highest one. (Kai being Commodore and the second highest being captain.)

1249162057882931220-1

Couldn’t we also apply the same logic here and say that there’s potentially likely to be Lieutenants that roam around in Shieldguard. .? Heck even break this pattern by adding in a Major or 2 considering a Rear Admiral is there.

Maybe but I feel like they shouldn’t make npcs too op there so it’s actually possible to claim it

the level 410 gravity magic user in question:

Say, wouldn’t it have to be silverhold quality of enemies if you wanted it to reasonably be claimable?

Will the Rear Admiral be able to supercharge their moves?