Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

we know that empires update is coming before skyhall update

crazy idea but hear me out

what if the reward for killing dragons was a permanent stat point injection, so killing your first dragon gives you 10 stat points to invest immediately (maybe your second and third as well but eventually it would stop giving out free stat points)

in general it would be cool to have more ways to get more stat points that aren’t just leveling up, encouraging you to play other parts of the game to get stronger

1 Like

If I can slightly hint at what one of each of the armors has for a stat:

One of them has a negative stat
One of them has warding
One of them has drawback

If its like glass or light arcanium then it’s alright

99% chance of being trash since warding is useless outside of insanity 4 DS runs (which are being gutted)

tomato limbs :frcryin:

No, its turning into warrior 2.0

Given the stats that it’s going to get alongside warding, I wouldn’t say this for it really.

hmmm
Mr Fresh Mr Fresh Multiverse GIF - Mr fresh Mr fresh multiverse Cat - Discover & Share GIFs

It’s just a negative stat basically

Ambiguous names for basically what the stats are for the armors:

Glass cannon, piercer, speedster

I will not tell you which order they are in

my guesses

negative stat, +++power —defense

drawback, ap + power?

warding, warding + agility

My guesses
1 - AP
2 - AP
3 - AP

One of these is close

Names for the sets revealed

On the patreon showcase of it, Sophragos had a different name which had me confused when looking at this for a moment

:x:

Diatrys is likely the AP set

It’s like they gravitate towards the least appealing choices

idk why he chose green to showcase this cuz it does not go well with the red :sob:

Tomato lookin ass

I mean multicolored hood seems kinda nice, though you’re gonna be stuck with yellow so better find something that looks good with yellow lol

what would be really cool is if a clan owner could set a uniform for the members with each rank having a different uniform (or the same if you would want)
I have no clue how it could work but considering it’s a thing for factions it would be pretty sick if it were possible

psychopaths setting the uniform to siren outfit: