Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

I’m gonna do it at dark pine and stop the low levels from ever even taking a glance at frostmill

both of them have code

both of them have models

I dont think it’ll fire at low-level players
although I wish it would
Now that I think about it, there will be a lot less low-levels after the starter pack

you can see in both of them

Assuming it’s re-using code from Fort Talos, then it probably will

How will quests work on harvest? Since if it’s turned into a big fortress you might not be able to get to sarloveze

That’s for future Vetex to figure out

The leaderboard clan who covered harvest in t8 walls watching as I devastate down from djinn ruins (I need my pumpkins)

3 Likes

Big clans have seperate servers
Now THAT’S battle royal

They simply won’t
I shall build a massive barrier with tier 8 walls, effectively sterilizing all iron leg users

Now here’s the 1,000,000 galleon question!
What does Vetex consider as a big clan?

He’s… a hero!

2 Likes

Give me my 1 milion

is that my photo? if so, i need to screenshot in the upd…

Idk if this was posted yet but I know people were complaining about this hypothetical

1 Like

This show still haunts me even after I dropped it

Well there are a couple things, defensive weapons like cannons and mortars shouldn’t fire on clanless players and they won’t be able to be attacked in a claimed area(and vice versa). As for getting around the walls I’m not sure, but clanless players will typically be sorted into servers without clans or low level clans that can’t really afford stuff anyways so it shouldn’t be too much of an issue for them anyways.

I guess any player who is in a clan will face problems, but unless they’re joining a clan right off the bat cause a friend invited them or whatever, not too many people are gonna be in a clan before doing the sarloveze quest.

yeah but the server browser

they could totally wall in sarloveze and his pumpkins (for the sky pumpkin quest)

This would go against the whole point of defenses and make explosion the meta clan magic , but the idea of giving more magics utility and reason for picking them over others beyond stats and synergies is interesting

Though we already have a decent amount of utility (aura, wind knockback, blinding, stuns, ice/obsidian platforms, charging clearing statuses) and lost/ancient magics are going to explore it further by being gimmicky, so it could be argued that adding onto it would be excessive or narrow the selection of “good” magics if one has better utility than every other magic