Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

aren’t they changing it to look more rough next update?

idk

Only a little rougher. Just scratched a bit.

wait, they just said visual, not texture…

IMBUE VISUAL REWORK (im on so much copium)

Nope its probably just manmade glass
Magics can also be manmade things

Elemental curses were made about 100 years after magic was gifted to humans which would explain why the “manmade glass” magic would also have a corresponding curse

To be fair I also like paper and ink (I still have ink as my favorite on this forum), but I can understand the reasoning why

I just hope maybe they can get fused in some form for some sort of scroll/scribe based magic

Ultimate art: Powerful scroll!

Exotic treasure!

Powerful scroll x1

what i’m curious about is if other players who aren’t in your clan will be allowed to use your clan’s placed stalls

it would be interesting if you could place down these merchants and then when other non-clan players used them you got a cut of the profits

example: if you place down a shipwright and someone not in your clan uses that shipwright to repair their ship, your treasury gets 10% of the galleons

or if they pop open a sealed chest, the treasury gets a cut of that

They’re slaves, we can just take all the profit.
Station your shipwrights in a visible area, fellas! Gas Stations in AO!!!

Okay uhh, so we know what Evander looks like…
The file is called EvanderRender.
Looks good to me!

should’ve given him a scar on his right eye and on his nose for… no reason in particular

The Empires Update just dropped, let’s go fight Phoebus!
Phoebus

(holy moly this guy looks awesome good work JTN)

Gotta love characters that can be easily cosplayed!

now THIS sounds fantastic!

So, remember how Warlords have fighting styles?
:thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

What do you think it is? What does it do?

1: Thermo (red aura)

2: KARATE’S BACK IN BUSINESS BABYYY

I wonder if this is the new fighting style the assassin boss may or may not have

Karate feels closer to a white color imo

I’m so glad he uses a ketch and not a brig. If he had a brig then what would even be the point of making him a level 100 boss? You can’t really sink a brig without a brig of your own, and you can’t get that unless you’re level 120. So if Evander had a brig, either the ship fight would be impossible but the boss fight is fair, or the ship fight would be fair and the boss is too easy because you’re overleveled.

The red looks awesome with his color scheme so I don’t mind at all in this instance, but I really hope Vetex doesn’t continue making every strength boss/miniboss use either Basic Combat (Cernyx, Carina) or this unnamed red style (Argos, Evander). The only outlier so far is Calvus with Iron Leg but he only uses Smash with it.

I also hope Evander uses his fighting style by itself sometimes instead of only the imbued weapon. Argos does this too, it’s not the full Warlord experience :frpensive:

I don’t want this to sound like a whiny complaint or anything. I’m actually kinda excited to get a second look at this fighting style; maybe we’ll finally learn its name or what it’s about. (I don’t think it’s just Thermo Fist, because that’s from Sameria, while Evander is native to the Thorne Empire which is presumably super far away.)

3 Likes

i guess :sob: i’m just going off of the (albeit) unofficial wiki :person_shrugging:

i’m all here for Evander rn. his outfit’s cool his sword’s cool and i hope his fighting style (if it’s new) is cool