Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

actually plastic probably couldn’t exist back then since the first synthetically created plastic was made in 1907 but rubber probably could exist

boob magic

uhm

what

[BOOBS!] Arcane Odyssey [Early Access]

Guaranteed 100k players minimum

Technology would likely have progressed far beyond AO’s current level if what vetex has said is true (because then, mages could essentially experiment with theoretical materials, but how in the world would that explain mages awakening only one magic?).

People say that “paper is so cool!” untill they get their HP melted from single 20 amount blast

yea, no, that was what made paper cool

the insane power it had despite being a joke magic was almost respectable in a way, a magic made to be mocked, but chose its own fate, and became legendary.

I do hope it returns one day, some visual revamps and it could probably be incredible as a lost.

Pesronally I think that the thing that made paper cool was when a magic council captain had it and you would see a massive sheet of paper, even larger than A0, fly through the air.

Anyone else think the cooking pot, brewing pot, jewelcrafting table, bounty board, and fame board should all be in Civilization, not in Decoration?

What will be most important building to get up and running first, and why is it Dyer Stand?

armorer*

I NEED that iron armor

I want cooklandia.
500 food stalls.

there’s also fulgurites and libyan desert glass

metal magic also has an artificial look, if it was in its natural state it would look something like this
it’s reasonable that the magic can just create a “cleaner” version of the element that it makes, which is why metal magic can create a pure looking metal with smooth walls and clean edges

5 Likes

It doesn’t look like that eitherrrr :C

natural glass is usually coloured because of impurities like iron oxide in it, but if metal magic can seemingly get rid of its impurities then i don’t see why glass couldn’t
this particular piece of libyan desert is also quite colourless anyway, so there are examples of pretty clear glass occurring in the wild

So you’re saying that glass magic is just a very glass-like crystal, and the folks who name magics got confused?

I mean he said paper and ink were moreso joke magics anyway

i never said anything about crystals, a crystal is like the antithesis of a glass

the joke in question being that they were cooler and more interesting than every other magic