Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

Looking over some boxing warlord videos, the imbue seems to be a white-ish color

Bruh why

Boxing is pink

It just is

Boxing imbue color rework confirmed next update :nod:

(/hj)

Boxing isn’t reddish, it just gives you gloves.

The move names in chat are pink, boxing is pink.

Shrimple:
Dual-purpose farms.
You can either immediately sell whatever grows from them to increase your clan’s galleons automatically, or let them grow so that you and your clanmates can get materials more easily.

This would put a greater emphasis on farming, clans, and would boost the arcane economy (letting even non-clanners get their hands on whatever farms could earn them through trading).
The only issue that I can see stem from that would be that clan players would have actual advantages instead of a fancy ship flag, which I can argue is a good thing since AO aims to be what it cannot physically be: an MMO.

(as to why it can’t be, that’d be because of roblox’s server limitations, you can’t have an MMO if you can’t interact with hundreds of players at the same time)

move names are pink but the imbue looks like wind

If aura is like wind’s, why would’nt imbue be?
ezgif-6-60ff29a3bd

RAAAAAAH, I HATE WIKI’S WEPB GIFS

Embed fail™

What I am posting is pretty much every single trello patchnote for this update, but organized into drop-down lists

Summary

That way it is easier to find what your looking for
Also what I’m posting is for the forum, and is gonna be posted when the release date is announced to remind everyone about everything being added
The dev forum isn’t posted till the update is out

I can’t the jumping is so silly

But it was… at least im very sure

You’ve been gaslit by the wiki

i didnt read it on the wiki

Mane ion kno

ctrl f exists but your idea is pretty convenient

Nearly all forumers are also in the discord or at least have some way to access the link to the patch notes

Which is why i said “theres not much point”. Ofc you can still make the list but i dont see much use for it unless the upd is announced like a week before it actually releases

They usually are
Dark Sea was announced litterly 12 days in advanced

But tbf all these updates are smaller ones compared to dark sea and empires and the bigger ones do usually get announced a week before the upd releases. So if vetex does follow the pattern he has established then ye he will announce it a week before the upd releases, but lets just wait and see what happens :person_shrugging:

Is that fucken little mac