Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

Ok, but vitality builds EXISTED before, they were just watered down pure builds.

They reworked the BUILDS, they added the WEAPONS

But I like how it were beforer :pensive:
Stupid lifesteal, stupid return of the damage reduction, stupid no more extra health, stupid name change.

Make it good, don’t just replace it.

the return of stocksounds…

It’s yapping thread again lmao

It’s joever…

vitality in its current state will always be busted or always be bad with little inbetween especially due to it not being consistent with max health changing every level cap change

its so much maintenance to balance for a gimmick that everyone else would prefer be replaced with the new one anyway

Stock, be VERY careful with your next 25 messages here.

In other news

Aether magic doesn’t have a charging gimmick (I will MAKE you get to 1k)

HOLY PEAK
I wager it will be Wotan and Warren fighting since they are the only two we know of that can be considered that strong

7 Likes

chapter 12/13 boutta be us going into the sameria fight and morden bodying a son of wotan then big man wotan shows up and traps everyone into a wood goon cage then big man warren shows up and burns the whole place down

john arcane vs wotan :pray: :pray: :pray:

1 Like

Stop editing the fucking title :pray:

1 Like

I’d bet freedrock is somehow there, considering the riddle

I don’t think he’s actually fighting though

neviro with cloud curse vs revon with fire curse :fire: :writing_hand:

Yeah Vetex and tech just dropped an insane amount of new lore in patreon but I don’t wanna spoil :pray:

If you really wanna know dm me

Wouldn’t that be leaking

Its leaking if its official patreon sneaks but lore that vetex decides to share is fair game

koi ice curse vs henry acid curse :fire:

Durza vs Cursebeard!
Part 2!!
(actually thinking about it we could be shown some sort of vision of those two fighting, I meant it as a joke but it is actually a possibility, even if it’s unlikely)

i may be stupid

Definitely some cool stuff alluded to today