Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

I’m edging the lore,
I figure out as much stuff outside the story as possible so that when the story does happen, it’s more satisfying as I will have more context to what’s going on.

lowkey that stuff reinvigorated my hype in the lore after being burned out

I wonder why noone glazes Wottan. So let me do it.

• In WAR SEAS Keraxe are only ones who seems to be actively fighting and doing warcrimes like true chads. What navy gonna do? Geneva convention their asses? Lol, watch Wottan and his ubermensch sons take over the 6 seas!
  • 4 sons means he with them can theoreticaly easily control 5 seas
  • Bro is interested in Dark Sea, he does’nt fear it, he wants to use it. Imagine if he tames some heavily mutated beast, and will ride it like in Dune!
  • Wottan is smart enough to use his curse not just for himself, but also for his kingdom’s sake

He is also the wielder of the Wood Curse, which he uses to create powerful ships allowing Keraxe to have the strongest naval force of all the kingdoms in the War Sea

1 Like

we not gonna add the fact that the strongest navy in a place that’s like 90% water is unholy levels of cracked + having at minimum 5 curses under his command?

I mean, they did managed to contain Nero, which was stated he was a menace

What if…What if…The great Curse Battle that vetex mention, is Wottan comming to rescue Nero, and killing him.

the lore drops are crazy :eyes:

2 Likes

More like

i’ll be crying if its Wotan and Morden

Nice representation of the “strongest in history” part, but I think the first fits more for the “unique way the strongest fight” part.

Ok, so slight issue
I stayed up till 4:30 AM writing this shit, and I just finished writing every current trello post :sob:
Do I just make it two messages?

I get the feeling. Make two messages.

1 Like

Watch mods put new sanctions on this topic just like RFAO

old rfao got nothing on how cooked this the yapping in this thread is, this thread is beyond saving :sob:

pov wotan and me after getting blaze curse

Don’t click this if you don’t want random lore bit spoilers but Wotan was also alive pre-Durza nuke

1 Like

Theos - Warren

Cursebeard - Wotan

? :sob:

I’m just waiting for Wotan to beat Morden to death

Morden is gonna pull a julian and kiss him