Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

Regeneration buff and resistance nerf..? nonsense ↓

What has vetex added for resistance to need such a massive change, it can’t just be because of the 20% chance abyssal modifier on resistance magics/fighting styles.

I think the rest of the islands are being added in a patch after release chat

1 Like

it’s a huge resistance buff

its just a better shadow and people are too blind (by my sand) to realize it, it also hasn’t been nerfed since release

previously it only affected charging, now it affects charging and 0.5 of cast time at full effeciency, the rest of cast time at half effeciency

Shadow is legit top 5 worst magics rn

everything is better than shadow :sob:

150 res is 30% DR for 0.5s of cast time and 15% DR on the rest of it, that’s pretty huge

bruh, sand magic was never real, you just took a normal weapon (pocket sand) and blew it WAYY out of proportion, you fucking covered your sword in it and called it imbuement, sand magic ISNT REAL. wake up

IT IS REAL. IT IS REAL. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK I HAVE IT. You HAVE to BELEIVE ME

listen, sand magic was retconned 2 years ago with tgr. you just bought pocket sands from frostmill and decided it was close enough, YOU HAVE TO WAKE UP. we miss you…

Ughhh
Where am I!

Sir… youve been in a coma for the past 5 years

dhar mann odyssey :speaking_head: :fire:

I morden, im real and here too

IT'S JUST... SO PEAK 😭 : r/Jujutsufolk

IMG_6805
I’m not quite sure if I understand what these changes mean for resistance. Can someone explain it a bit better please?

for 0.5 seconds while charging an attack, you get full damage reduction, after that you get less damage reduction