Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

We got cannon, so shouldn’t there be a corresponding fstyle move? It seems a bit strange that the pattern of always having a match would be dropped now.

Honestly he doesnt need to

Love the new bronze sea additions

Does Colossal cleave kinda counts? It’s a strength weapon move

This individual forgot that claiming infamy is getting a toggle change…
You’ll only need to have two clans in the same server from what I can recall.

Still would be nice to have a higher player cap
(MAKE MEGA SERVERS)

there are two massive empty parts that needed filling so hopefully these new islands will do that

Other than the volcano island that hulk mentioned i dont think so

Volcano island was cyros but vetex said something about it not being done yet

1 Like

I think that’s Ierochos cause Cyro made it and he was the one making the volcano island right? Though he could’ve also been making multiple islands too I suppose.

Vetex wasnt actually aware that the cryo had finished the volcano island so it likely isnt gonna make it

Now that we know vetex is willing to pull all nighters, I can’t wait for full release update where vetex stays up for a month straight adding every weapon skill in the game :grin:

Nah, he passed it on to Galaga. Now Galaga has to pull the all nighters for him.

Also, wasnt there a month where Vetex kinda did that for Dark Sea? Im pretty use it happened a few days straight, how is he alive??

I know because Im the opposite timezone to him. If the trello updates at 4pm for me, then hes still awake at 4am still working on stuff. I think this happened like 3 days in a row once :skull:

yeah tonight i think he stayed up until like 6 maybe 7 am

he still has one island left but hes probably too exhausted to add it lol

I’m surprised that all the islands are going to Bronze but also… not?

The Bronze Sea contains a bunch of small islands scattered about but Nimbus takes a different approach with lots of large islands. Lots of Nimbus could still be locked behind the sky still anyway. Just to put it into perspective I believe Shieldguard is like 10x the size of Silverhold (Top down area, including water) and much taller.

Its more like 4x the size

the image I saw from Tobi made it look massive

Why are we getting so many claimable Bronze Sea islands? I’m happy that there will be more content, and enough space for every player to build something, but the Nimbus Sea’s overall dryness seems like enough of a reason to cater to that one.

he gave a size comparison and it was around 4x the size, but much taller also

I think its kinda obvious vetex wants to finish the bronze sea first then add nimbus content

Fort talos still isnt coming yet, and kingdom alignment will be added in part 2 which affects a good amount of islands in the bronze sea

Plus Makrinaos is already added.

So it was all just an illusion??? we never killed an old guy?!

1 Like

Argos? Whose that?

Also, it would be funny if I could use bleed pots to spawn a white eyes in Sheildguard’s moat to instantly kill everyone on the island