Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

Which there is.

1. Joining/Creating a clan (galleon or time cost)
  2. Claiming an island (gambling)
  3. Reagant Pot placement cost (galleon cost)
  4. The planting of reagents wasn’t elaborated on in the trello, so one must assume that it costs its respective item (assumed time cost)
  5. Spending enough time for the viable reagents to grow (time investment into something else)

This isn’t an opportunity cost. That’s the setup cost, and once you’re done, you can freely continue your chestfarming while it grows in the background.

My bad, I thought that an opportunity cost was a literal expression.
Also you still have the island claiming gambling, for all I know some random person could just take over your island.

Gloam Ruins is the only unclaimable island so id assume its gonna be used in a side misson later in the futre sorta like cerynx…

All these islands, and not one town island for Nimbus.
Please, I need somewhere else to be in Nimbus.

Does he know

mistral…

@Meatex

the miniboss dusk is only gonna spawn their and only their :laughing:

Oml I thought they were gonna be for the nimbus sea what

Them being in the bronze sea makes no sense ugh

No opportunity cost is the 2nd best option

For example, if you really like grapes and strawberries, and have the choice between only taking grapes, strawberries, or apples, but prefer grapes over strawberries and take the grapes, that’s opportunity cost. Your opportunity cost was the strawberries because that was the 2nd best option that you missed out on

ur joking, ts does not count

RUINS OF CHARON LETS GOOOOOOO!!!1!1!!!1!1

Introducing: A bunch of random islands

Yeah, another autumn island without pumpkins, that cirrus island mf lied.
There are 3 autumn islands, one of them IS cirrus, and only one has pumpkins! Why did he say they’re found on autumn islands?!?!?!

Also, are those pine trees with orange leaves?
That doesn’t work, pine trees don’t do that.
Are Autumn Islands just regular weather with orange plants?

huh, that build tobi made back in May looks like it got added, sick

No way… in the top left corner… THE BRONZE GRASSLANDS COLISEUM BRIDGE WOOOOOOOOOOH!!!1!1!1!1!1!!!1!1!!

LET’S GOOOO.

Bronze sea really needed new islands. Let’s just hope they don’t tank the performance too badly.

Add to the barren Nimbus Sea, or another layer of Bronze Sea?
CHOO CHOO!

yall really need to add a condensed list ontop of this for stuff like islands, kinda like this