Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

time to glaze:
yeah i got nothing on this one idk

i just want daily quests :pensive:

It’s not that big of a deal, it’s just kind of funny

I think it’s unironically fine for the game, and good for vetex

Im not surviving another TGR :sob:

im pretty neutral on it tbh, same with daily quests and the starter pack

Okay, go and explain why that is.

daily quests with a sort of reward system where its like “5 quests a day, do 10 quest you get a reward, 20 quests reward, 30 quests reward, and 40 quest reward” and it refreshes every 10 days to give a grace period
am i cooking or did i burn the food

Is there a reason it would make the game worse?

it’s fucking raw

its a concept pookie

I would not like it, that reason alone is enough.
Why would I not like it?
Because it’s a cheap way to increase playtime, because it breaks the immersion if done poorly (which it oftentimes is), because it’s a predatory mechanic which exploits the people’s fear of missing out, because I’m a doom-poster, because its existence would only be to make money, because it’s silly.

1 Like

at least youre honest

Go fill it, NOW

updated the list

I live on Doom Island, our Chief has been brainwashed by this strange staff that has a dark aura to it, we need this random mage to kill him in our stead despite the fact that we’re capable of wielding level 100+ weaponry.

These reasons are all wrong
Said reasons

• The medias didn’t convince me, I proceeded to make my own opinion based on the information that vetex himself shared
  • I do know how to make actual games, I’ve been working with people to make some and have been studying video game design
  • I don’t miss Arcane Adventures, it wasn’t a good game
  • I do know what Early Access means, but this is about Full-Release content
  • Early Access shouldn’t be used as a way to give reason to poor game design decisions
  • I am not jealous of the balance/tester teams, I could not care less about having early access to more content and I would not want to waste time on such worthless things anyways
  • I’m not even waiting for Arcane Odyssey updates because I do not care about them, what I care for is seeing what its future looks like
  • I dislike PvP
  • I have no “other reason” to apologise to vetex for criticising him either for poorly planning or poorly explaining things

I will still respect Vetex and his developer team because that is something that is due to every human beings.

1 Like

how dare you not quote my god of war music video

true…

Oh. My. Lord.

I thought to myself yesterday, “I know the next update will take a while, hmm maybe 6 months? Nah that means we’d get the update in April. Probably like 4 n a half months max for this one”

Dude 7 months is insane it’ll MAY. I will be graduating :smiling_face:, my track season will be over, and summer will be starting so I guess that’s a great time to release it.

It’ll be our first actual good summer update.

Man with how long it’s gonna take, I’m expecting the nimbus story to be complete and that the dark sea Trello content to all be implemented, AT MINIMUM. Matter of fact, add all the Trello ideas w full release, arcanium weapons, LOST MAGICS, and maybe even a bit into vimir sea

respectable…

BUT if you dont even like nor play the game why are you here (i ask all doomposters this)

I do like the game and do play it, are you implying that the only thing to do in Arcane Odyssey is PvP?