Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

alternate place where you afk and it gives you stuff, meant to abuse premium payouts (PLEASE NO ARCANE SOULS RNG)

He can’t

That’ll go against “everything” he stands for

iirc vetex said he might not even add it but it’d be helpful for the games income and only give a very small amount of money

It’s really not that deep :sob:

LET VETEX PAY RENT!!! :speaking_head: :fire:

She could never be Sashanatashablissymaymeow.

Shadowcast oathless charisma medium build :100:

Yeah people are acting as if arcane odyssey isn’t his source of income

How dare he try to make a living!!

i need to get paid. :frcryin:

No you don’t
Get back to work on the 500th npc nobody will actually see the model of because of the vfx during its fight

People that say “it’s not that deep” are the shallowest humans ever, seriously.
Are you not ready to dive into the abyss or something? That’s not how you’re going to get yourself the ‘Abyss Diver’ title if you’re going to say things like that.

While the idea of the AFK world is initially revolting, I’ll gladly accept it if it means more builders, more modelers, and more coders so we can finally get more rare spells/techniques and spirit rites and the rest of the weapon skills. It’s not just Vetex, he’s got a whole team of contributors that could use the extra pay.

3 Likes

It’s not that deep

3 Likes

it really isn’t, once again, the rewards are minimal and vetex needs the money. If it was giving free gear or something then yeah, it’d be worrying, but since it’s only a small amount of galleons I don’t see a reason to care much

Which begs the question; Why would anyone bother? Just play the game, it’ll be a faster way to get anything.

What’chyall been up to?

Talking about the planned features for full release

skill tree sounds peak
cant wait for auction house either (which is being released a lot sooner iirc)

I do not like the idea of daily quests. It takes the game, and adds chores to it. You can go play with your friends after you finish your mango harvest; otherwise, you will have the daily quest UI serving as a constant reminder that you are leaving galleons on the table. Nothing is added, the player could already do the things the daily quest asks them to do.

2 Likes

Skill tree? I love skill trees. Not for AO’s main fighting methods, no; but I love them.

1 Like