Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

ok it should just be the thing like aa where it rolls a wheel and you can get galleons, xp, or an armor piece

Lemme guess, extremely low chance for an Uber rare armor piece?

A new way to get a sunken is something to complain about?

ik its ar but this was in aa

No I mean a unique one

Ew.

2 Likes

this has been on the trello for ages: Trello +

1 in 1 MILLION chance to get GOD armor with GOD stats like 1 MILLION power and 1 MILLION defense!!!

Booga Booga maxxed gear player ahh

I don’t like the daily quests thing because I know it’s gonna prey on my FOMO so badly :sob:

i hope it just gives general items
like one day you can do a quest for a guaranteed 2 sunken elements
and NOT one day you can do a quest for a special vanity item

I have a novel concept: Perhaps instead of a daily wheel, there could be chests scattered around the world that give rewards when you open them! Or, maybe some enemies that you fight that give rewards when you defeat them. And then to help with retention, instead of these things being available daily, they could be available as often as the player wants! The player plays as much as they want, walks away content, and can return whenever they want to play more, instead of waiting a day for their rewards.

Players should actually play the game instead of connecting to the server, hitting the “give me free stuff” button, and disconnecting.

That’s just regular gameplay.

ok thats true

enemies should give more rewards fr, which is why minibosses like evander are being added

bro missed the point :sob:
walyn means add more replayability which is what enemy towers, minibosses, and all that jazz is for

But you’re right though, a daily spinner isn’t great. Daily CHALLENGES however seem cool. “Defeat 5 criminals” okie dokie, sounds cool, free galleome.

StockSounds, please never reply to messages that you don’t understand or simply didn’t even read.

1 Like

Pardon?

I’d imagine so if they’re all client side

Ah, now I understand. It’s about the increased reward. What does it matter that defeating 5 criminals was already an option, and this daily “challenge” system adds nothing?

Well, it gives another thing to do.
It discourages just logging on and collecting a reward, because you have to actively do something.
It’s an actual activity that yields a special set reward.