Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

I’m just noticing that castle and WOW. Clan building will bring a lot of unique builds, I can’t wait

auction patch is prob gonna be like the “small update” tbh
adds a couple new features, takes a month or 2
if I had to guess it’d be 1-3 islands, auction house, and maybe more balance changes

Copium

There’s just gonna be either utilitarian fortress preventing people from ever claiming, or the twin towers

it’s over :frpensive:

meanwhile, in neptune…
“64arc, a curse user has hit the second keep!”

Headless said that the first version of the auction house was ready (he did say that, right???) and the islands will not take that long, because they are probably already built and just need to be coded. So the Auction House patch might come after only a few weeks after Empires.

auction house patch i assume will take 2 months or less depending on how much is added

cheapest clan build in the new update fr…

does anyone know if the clam themed set is coming in Empires?

I’m crying because I’m gonna have to work now :sob: :sob: :sob:

Where do they expect us to get the money? I assumed there would be some passive gain things, but we only got pot plants.

slavery

you might have to buy premium after the afk thingy comes out in full release :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :crying_cat_face: :sob: :sob:

Pretty sure the farms and shops give passive income, but most times you’ll probably get quite a bit from selling excess junk in your inventory

Honestly on average most people carry 3k+ worth of junk in a single item category or something

Yea I wish there were more enjoyable ways to get galleons

Like maybe robbing a vault in the new Grand Navy base? That would be so fun I feel like. You can’t tell me “it’d be too easy to farm” because you can currently just place dozens of cargo on ur ship and get 5,000+ galleons, it’s just tedious

Where is it written that the shops are going to give anything?

Didn’t Vetex actually say that you could get enough money for all this stuff through passive income in the civilization tab that he didn’t feel like finishing?

It can’t be a closed economy if all the money comes from external sources.

I’m tired of fishing, grandpa!

What are you talking about, farms gotta added that give passive income in the patch notes a bit ago

1 Like

Oh, I forgot about those.

Now I remember why people keep saying slave labor.

I can’t imagine that you can place enough of those to afford max tier walls, but I assume we’re not supposed to.

I think only clan leaders and co-leaders can use the clan treasury.

or is that false