Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

please someone tell me

yes he lives in Pennsylvania

No news about the tavern, but…

No way what? We’re getting Fort Castrum before Astrapikis?

fort catsurm clutch up in final days of update

yeah so what?

Vetex also said that we might get new spirit rites in the mini update after empires, but it depends on whether Galaga has the time

Thinking about it again, this is more accurate to the situation.

2 Likes

will the mini update be the halloween stuff also?

Really? I thought Vetex wanted to do the first spirit rites himself until they “have more of an identity” or something.

I’m glad he changed his mind and is letting Galaga do it, that means Vet can add other stuff in the meantime.

I would have thought that as well.

Fort Castrum brings confidence that Vetex can actually make updates again, but Full Release still sounds disastrous.
Please just give us a Skyhall Update first, then full release. It already has enough more content.

1 Like

Nah I think galaga does all new moves now, although maybe Vetex will still be doing some

What does this even mean :sob:

stop the doom posting, tired of it, just be patient child

2 Likes

7 months for an update? That’s what you want? When it can so easily be split in two?

2 Likes

did you like the monthly mistral update?

That’s different. Full Release is like two updates that are shoved into one for no reason. Mistral was the result of Vetex not knowing his limits, and giving up on alignment last minute.

i liked the spirit weapon stuff and the new island didnt really mess around with the new weapon feature tho so id say i liked it

I liked it too, I just know stocksounds did not