Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

I thought it was cool, I thought you were making an example using a rhetorical question or something. I like all the updates except small update.

wait which one was small update again

Deckhands an Sunken Warrior.

Sunken Warrior is a blatant upgrade to cernyx gear, and Deckhand UI is just bad dialogue.

that only like took 2 weeks though

I will grant, it was as-advertised.

The small update was peak

we did get more dark sea stuff though

and modifiers also the server list

I personally could care less. Dark Sea is Dark Sea, all you do is go in, get loot, admire the terrain gen bugs, and leave.

Not that I don’t like it, of course.

yeah well, I like modifiers, so I guess it wasn’t all bad.

Oh I get it, the Auction Patch is gonna be another thing like Small Update, to temporarily bank off of the success of the previous update.
That makes sense.

@Mr_hyperspace

I mean this in an old wise man way not condescending way, just gotta specify

I mean we literally won’t have anything to do for like, 7+ months

Idk why no one is talking abt the at least part. It’d be crazy tho if full release is the first update Vetex overestimates. I mean he couldn’t have under estimated, because he already said at least :smiling_face_with_tear:

We will get halloween and maybe christmas stuff too though

Oh yeah I forgot to add that to my reply actually hold on

4th of july event your so smart westloon!!!

What the heck did you just frickin’ say about me, you little whiner? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.

I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the frick out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my frickin’ words. You think you can get away with saying that crap to me over the Internet?

Think again, buddy. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, buddy.

The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re frickin dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.

Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable butt off the face of the continent, you little poopy-head.

If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your stinking tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you big jerk. I will rain fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re in frickin’ trouble, mister.

1 Like

I also like modifiers
but trying to get Blasted is annoying

I mean sure Auction update will be small, but it’ll keep us interested. We’re gonna have auction update, Halloween event, and the Christmas event, all things that should keep the game alive and enjoyable at least until 2025. January to May tho…that’ll be a long 4+ month wait unless we get some other small updates, like egg hunt or, something else that idk he could add

Basically, I don’t know why you’re complainig abt auction update coming out soon after empires, if it will