Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

What would a tier 2 interchange even do??? Just give you two? How many acrimonies would you even need for that?

How about a “Vetex stops putting deadlines for himself so he can get things done at his own pace” instead so we stop making him rush shit

Agreed, but if he’s going to, can he not expect 7 months for an update?

i do feel like 7 months for an update in a game like this is a bit crazy especially if it can be avoided in any way

there probably is not going to be enough endgame content in empires to sustain the game that long

Legendary ships might be how some of the spirit weapons are meant to be obtained, and Sensing will probably be important for finding ghost ships (which I assume will ALSO have spirit weapons in their loot pool)

Anything other than regular chests could have a spirit weapon should Vetex decide it does, what does that have to do with it?

:fr:

2 Likes

I think adopting “its done when its done” would do wonders for Vetex’s mental health and for updating the game so it’s good when he decides it or up until he needs the money again

We need to just get there when we get there, enough of this “it’ll be at least 7 months” crap

He never said new updates would be 7 months ever though, he only really extended empires because he didn’t see it as finished

he said full release would be 7 months

nvm

though this is probably just an estimate anyways considering the amount of content he has planned for full release

RIGHT I wish this was how the updates worked. Stop giving us less :sob:

Didn’t know that

10 months total level 140
:frcryin:
I hope vetex atleast finds a way to bugfix the current version while working on the update, bc if we get annoying ahh bugs early on, and they are left unpatched for 7 months… im finna be

BroughtToInsanityByVetex

4 Likes

“over a few days”
expected it to be a feature that take a week alone to get added…apperently not?

I doubt we’re actually getting it. Wouldn’t he need to make the miniboss too? Unless her powers are completely basic and could be copy-pasted from any regular NPC I don’t see how this could work. Not to mention adding a major new feature just a day before release probably means it’s gonna being new bugs.

1 Like

I think the mini boss has already been designed and stuff, doubt they would have anything fancy because it’s the bronze sea, tbh I see it coming out in a mini update after updates rather than it making it into empires but time will tell

Which miniboss? Nyx?