Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

Non-magic builds finding dark sea essence for the 3rd time in a row:

“But the ability to change the color of my NRG bar is super important tho!”

and people who has copious amount of files that they dont need to use magic change

This is such a good thing, holy… Im happy that Vetex decided to do it like that.

3 Likes

“Dude, where did all my hp go?”
The health-shaped size metal mage:

guys the update is on 28th for me im gojnbbg to sob

Fort Castrum is actually a crazy good feature I hope we see this in every sea at least once. Perhaps Keraxe could take over an island that we can raid.

WOW Fort Castrum sounds absolutely amazing! But also extremely difficult :cold_sweat:

Also, nobody’s mentioning the confirmation that the Thorne Empire is in a southwestern sea. Probably either Vimir or Aegean.

The so called “difficulty” when someone brings 5 size builds

Could make up for the potential copious amounts of Centurions spawning

Might be a weird take.
But im 100% sure that Keraxe fortress will have atlantean modifier.
Afterall, we know that Wottan is interested in Dark Sea, so maybe his troops scout out and bring some stuff from out there…Like…Atlantean stuff.

been waiting for fort castrum for a while and it looks to be worth the wait
Replayability ! !!! !!! PVE!!! !!! :speaking_head: :fire: :fire: :exclamation: :exclamation:

Replayability (Until you get all the boss drops and don’t feel like grinding modifiers)

Why point this out? Of course it’s replayable until you don’t want to replay it anymore.

Eh I guess it makes sense, but I’d rather that be saved for randomly-generating raidable Dark Sea structures if those ever get added.

Atlantean nests?
Similar to fort Castrum, but without needing siege weapons.

You step foot at their territory, kill few of the “guards” and horde wakes up.
Their boss is some giga-buffed “Alpha” atlantean, and after defeating them

I actually really like it, nice

You should suggest that

1 Like

doday’s the day bois (or for me at least)