Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

no not that I mean the fact that sometimes depending on where I look they don’t do that on some loops

its not that it is changing each loop, its just the way gravity charging looks
the shockwave moves out, then back in repetitively while charging, making it look like its looping

that or your hallucinating

We yearn so much for losts that we DROOL at the prospect of a new NPC using one!

id bet anything the reason vetex adds losts for npcs is because he likes messing with the testers using them

On god, man.

this also implies vetex is a fs hater, as otherwise he would have added losts to mess around with :pensive:

Also cant wait for the inevitable gravity showcase when an exploiter finds out about this

Is there a reason he doesn’t just like… yknow… release them?
They’d be like 300 Magic/Strength, we’ve got 280 points, that’s only like 20 off if you’re a mage

But no, he HAS to release it when hybrids can get it too. That’s a little fair though.

i thought losts were 600?

id be glad to be mistaken though

Well, that’s my estimate at least. 600 would be a little bit wild, considering that for a hybrid build, you’d need to be level 600 to use any.

yeah

but i thought vetex was saying their requirements would be around 600

Vetex says a lot of things.

and he goes through with a lot of them too

your point? (also them not being 600 doesnt mean they are 300)

I’d imagine they’d release when you can get them as a hybrid build, since a lot of people don’t want to switch to a totally different build to finally use the thingy.

That leaves level 300ish if my estimate is correct, which it may be, considering that Vetex says it’d be about 3 years (holy crap) until we get them.

assuming we get like level 200 something in nimbus level 300 or 600 magic checks out for mid vimir

That seems really late for something everybody wants so much.
It’s not like I’m being any more generous.

I swear to hell if this thread reaches its cap before the update hits…

Anyway, I think Lost Magics were at least originally planned to requrie Magic Level 600, although with Level 600 likely being the rough cap for files, it probably might’ve gotten reduced.

Now, would it be feasible to manipulate others to join my Conjurer’s clan on the basis of receiving a bunch of galleons to build with, assuming that the clan treasury is already full?

Imagine we only get losts by the time the story is literally over
nahhh bro, 600 would be crazy.

if?

no no no. ill make sure of it.

then you should have ran a mage build