Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

Old one but the new one’s nice too

Flare Magic’s Icon:
Magic’s signature/icon itself

Magic Circle symbol:
The icon that is put OVER the blank casting circle

It ain’t too bad

1 Like

vetex added docks
we can turn cassia bay into redwake 2

nah id turn sandfall into a thriving port city

Argos getting semi-new drip

Why would krillin throw a rock at goku, is he a villian? : r/Dragonballsuper

gonna guess they added Tobi’s flare magic circle

(Tobi's Magic Circle Hub)

I feel like they’d have specified toby in the patch notes though

I’m looking forward to it anyway :slight_smile:

I hope Vetex uses some of his magic circles, they look awesome

yeah,
although many of them are also sails
like death magic being the death sails and stuff like that

Galaga was credited for the change, so it’ll be whatever they’ve brewed up

Well if you guys are like really into debugging features you can’t use, here’s some new info

lighting magic should fry you from the inside out :money_mouth_face:

If this was true it would be so unbalanced but cool. I think we need more fun stuff thoe like this so every build feels more unique or else everything kinda just remains the same.

the problem with unbalanced but cool is that this is a game with an avid, and vocal pvp side of the playerbase, along with the balance team also being pvpers, so unfortunately we can’t have fun stuff like combat initiation’s Hammer + Reflector map clearing combination, because the balance team will nerf it into oblivion

1 Like

i think vetex will have the ultimate say the balance team doesn’t have as much power as u think. You could be right but i see vetex prioritizing fun over whatever the balance team thinks. A good amount of the balance team has a skewed vision on balance anyways, and are often biased hence why vetex vetoes most of their suggestions.

true, but imagine the outrage that vetards would have in vetcord over something as fun as the life-devouring smoke