Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

Tbh, I always had the impression that Ancients will be Mage exclusive because this is the case for other Legendary ancient stuff from other builds such as Legendary Weapons being build exclusive. Vetex talked abt that before.

The old plan for Ancient Magics being used for hybrids was an old idea that got carried over from WoM for a while, but is no longer the case now, just that he hasnt updated them yet (Vetex has a tendency of not updating trello or his docs when plans change until much later lol)

whether the screenshot is recent enough to prove anything aside, I don’t see why its really a big issue because Lost Magics will have a wide enough variety anyway, whilst most of Ancient are either fire or lightning variations

3 Likes

Well, sadly i heard that you wont be able to replace your first magic with lost/ancient, so that cuts down the variety quite a bit. :frowning:

I swear vetex has said you will be able to like 25 times

It’s very obvious what magics vetex likes the most

I think I saw that screenshot, but I think you misunderstood it a bit.

What the person asked is if first magic will be LIMITED to becoming lost or ancient, and Vetex said no.

I think what he means is that you wont be forced to change it to lost/ancient if you dont want to. Youre free to keep it the way it is and choose a different magic to become your lost/ancient slot.

1 Like

wait that thing work on white eyes as well?

I have never seen a white eyes at a structure

you havent seen a white eyes at a structure yet

…time to summon a few white eyes at abyssal diving spots to fck with people >:)

5 Likes

Vetex pls make agility modifier I have the entire concept in my head please just make it :sob::sob::sob:

vetex try not to give crap stats to gear challenge (impossible)

vetex might end up completely scrapping lost and ancient magic scrolls for something more akin to mutation which i would prefer tbh it sounds cooler

tbh, I just want a way to combine two magics into one
then you’d just have to make basic magic scrolls and a fusion mechanic or something along those lines

i wonder what the most op magic combinations would be

light + shadow → equinox ofcourse

oh yeah probably that tbf

could try to balance that out by idk, higher energy cost or innate drawback or something

it should have some sort of concrete upgrade system to get that stuff, like basic+basic+lost binding agent=lost
lost+lost+ancient binding agent=ancient
lightning+fire+ancient binding agent=/=blaze
BUT
aether lightning+sun+ancient binding agent=blaze

Why is the date system day month year and bro month day year :worried: