Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

This discussion is relevant to the Empires Update because in the 1.16.35 patch note, the ability to toggle arms was added to the game, which is a reference to Theos’ gauntlet. Theos is british and uses the Metric System.

I got a fun idea!

You can mutate your magic into any lost/tier unlike AA, but if you choose a magic that is not related to the magic you already have (like… if you have Fire mutate to Lunar), then the magic tier is lower than if it were a magic related to the base magic, and you have to work harder to raise it higher~

Okay, you know what, this is shit, this wouldve worked better in AA’s leveling system-

well that could work too, might be better than just having some random stuff for the non compatible stuff.

True, but people also say “May 15th, 2024”

All this yap about mutations and I just want storm magic

Also one of the planned mini bosses uses storm magic and can control the weather? How does that work, I thought magic wasn’t like air bending

With the introduction of Maria, magic users can now manipulate the element that they produce. Either that or vetex just wanted to make the boss cooler.

I think if it were to be added (it wont), it should also take in consideration your other magics. Like, imagine Water, Shadow, Lighthning and they want to get Equinox. They kind already have shadow, so it should’nt THAT hard, right?

I assume it’s this

If we are able to manipulate the environment one day, it’ll be with spirit weapons (remember seeing this info I don’t remember where)

If I recall correctly, Shura does make the water hazardous and Elius causes rain, so maybe environmental magic is a thing in lore.

no way we’re getting pokemon terrain effects in AO!!!

what if elius was close to mutating his lightning :clueless:

Shura made the water hazardous because he kept shooting his magic attacks at the water (canon btw)

that was on the old WoM card for a certain kingdom where a lot of Legacies live
Legacies are just the people who are a descendant of gods
in the card it said that they can naturally manipulate the element that they were born with

i thought that was just gods

I think that it was kind of recycled with the addition of family inherited spirit weapons allowing them to use the respective god’s element.
I dont really see the point of having that AND elemental control

Storm Magic Lord Elius! Good Heavens!

another reason to off that guy :blush:

THE NIGHTMARE IS REAL WITH THIS ONE :speaking_head: :speaking_head: :speaking_head: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :exclamation: :exclamation:

I am late to the party but I saw ya’ll flip out about ancient magics being unable to be used by hybrids

Isn’t this already really old news because I remember Vetex already saying it before release

Might just be me