Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

These all, aside from the lifesteal one, seem functionally different from how the magics we know of work, its kinda hard to imagine how they would work in game.

No
I just hope I’ll never encounter this shit in the cybergrind

This unpleasant guttertank showed up at your front door instead

Bruh I’m scared of deep waters but it’s gonna be the best way to get sunkens lol

I forgot if Luck Potions effect Sunken chances or not but if it does this is going to be an ez farm.

luck is getting reworked to increase the chances of double drops instead of rarities with luck 5 giving triple drops, so the most you can really do is drink a luck 5 potion and have a 1/500 chance of getting a sunken (really good odds tho)

that also could be a bit of a tradeoff since you’re gonna need water breathing (if you don’t have max breath gems that is) which takes up a slot and leaves you without smth like clearsight or repellant

Oh hell yeah. Maybe I’ll actually bite the bullet and go chest hunting for Sunkens now, instead of fishing.

DMY and celsius is the only plausible reason, any other method is for cavemen

2 Likes

Erm…Kelvin is technically better, as Celsius works with 1 atmospheric preasure, while Kelvin is just a universal scale from abosulte zero onward :nerd_face:

Play subnatuica :clueless:

When Abyss will get release, where will you be farming sunkens?
  • Fishing
  • Regular Underwater chests
  • Abyss Underwater chests
0 voters

You guys farm sunkens?

Get yo Ensanring Bronze, sit somewhere in the corner of a map, turn off every sound but SFX, go fish while watching movie or youtube, and only alt-tabbing when you hear bait start bobbing.

3 Likes

Max breathing isn’t that hard to get. With musgravites you can get like 15% per gem (auric seaweed + max crafting)

Musgative doubles everything, so lets take THE WORST case scenario, all gems are 12%.
So for 100% you need 9 gems. If you want to, you can just take that one 3-socket armor set and put all gems in there, and in other 2 accessory slot put agility amulet and Large Cape with swimming speed.

The main problem is getting those 11 musgative, as usualy people get 10 chest per expedition, some 20 or 30, but usualy 10-15. And not all of them have musgative.

Where’s the option “I won’t farm sunkens”?

1 Like

“YOURE GONNA [FARM SUNKENS FOR THE META] AND YOUARE GONNA ####### LIKE IT”

lmfao luck pots are getting gutted

that not even right, at luck 5 its like u open 3 chests but ur chances to get a sunken is still 1/1500, assuming that it rolls the items that have a higher value then it does affect ur chances slightly, but that all

I’m uh pretty sure that’s 1/500

at luck five every chest you open rolls it’s loot 3 times

3/1500 = 1/500