Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

I am among the rare few whose only enjoyment from PvE is treasure charts, so getting rewarded for doing my favorite past time is a W.

3 Likes

Of course they’ll be

Power and resistance is a pretty good combo for glass cannons. Since it says “high” power I’m hoping it will be enough to at least convince me to stop using vatrachos armor

Here’s the thing.
I dont know how much people do that, but most of the people that i personaly see in game have garbage builds. Sure, once you get over 100-200 hours you MUST have somewhat good build.
But most people under 100 hours have “garbage builds”

Garbage builds:

• T1 enchants
  • 0-2 Boss gear
  • Random modifiers on items (meaning those that dont much the stat of an item)
  • Different tier gems socketed in item.

And while i do realise that not many people admit that, but me, a person who creates a new file every week or so, i learnd how something that i never used on my main file for build making, but for a starting player they are very useful.

And well, charts are really useful for starting players cause of flat 1 level per chart.
Charts are also useful for mid-game players (those who already completed the story and just farming to get a good gear) as I HOPE it will be rare tier armor set with above average stats, at least above arcanium

1 Like

Remember when just needing enchanted boss gear was enough for a good build?

If any those pauldrons look cool and actually not a reskin of leather or iron pauldrons, I will buy extra vanity

I can only hope for an actual gauntlet (or a default double breasted attire like the grand navy admiral uniform)

The community watching helplessly as vetex gives all the cool new armour sets and modifiers the most dog water stats

1 Like

The Vanity Tab in question:

no it’s just that it would’ve been really cool to have some unique stat combos but instead he’s putting stats no one uses

i dont even care about stats im looking forward to the drip

yeah the drip is pretty neat ig

thats why godtex gave us vanity

You should’ve known by now that new armor sets are only added for the drip

yeah but i also want some practical armour aswell : (

All of my future saves are gonna have at least one of these considering that I refuse to play the story until level 80 when the game ruins my chart grinding “fun”

And even still I only grind charts and do dark sea so I’m glad this update has new shit for me

aren’t the combos we’re being given unique already? what are you thinking is “unique” in this scenario?

power regen on a non vitality build is currently unheard of, and power resistance is completely unheard of

stuff like size atk speed, defense agility, etc. Or even better make AP, resistance and regeneration not dog piss

i figured you would list those two combinations, i don’t think adding those would be a good idea

size+speed together would be a problematic set of substats if you could invest highly in both at the same time, near instant attacks that are the size of the Munera battleground are not a good idea
defense+agility together means that it’s much easier to pull off an annoying mosquito build that’s also unkillable

i do agree that the new substats need to be adjusted to be better, people are probably sitting on AP but regeneration has a planned rework and resistance is planned to affect all casting frames, not just charging (so long attacks get the benefits of resistance)

dang I didn’t know regen and resistance were getting a rework can you send me a link/image about it

maria set: