Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

You maybe meant 1/11.5?

I can second this

2 Likes

Anyway

Yes it is

this is the equation i used, the probability is close to 1/12.5

i asked people who are smarter than me at math for help and they both agree with me

never trust ai to do math

If we were to round up the numbers:

• Common chart - 1%
  • Uncommon - 2%
  • Rare - 3%
  • Exotic - 5%
  • Legendary - 8%

common charts are probably the best way to farm for these items unless you find an exotic or legendary chart
uncommon and rare charts are just too rare to farm from chests, and you’ll probably not get them often from farming your rival, if you want to do that
common charts are really common from regular chests, and with just a few minutes of farming you can get like 10 of them

but it’s nice that legendary charts now have a reason to be solved, outside of flexing your treasure hunting skills through the little announcement

I cant wait for the flood of posts of people complaining about “unsolvable” treasure chart spots and asking for help

I’m not good at probability but in the end its just theoretical anyway 1/12 is good enough for me

my level 260 rival watching me repeatedly beat the shit out of him for exotic+ charts

“Oh you always drop a rare or above treasure chart do you? I hope you don’t mind if I just…”
300 defeats

nonono, dont get me wrong i like cool islands
just if ur low on galleons you probably wont get decorations
I’m probably gonna have some but I plan mostly on making a cool assassin office for my friend and a jail (idk how that would work)

Not gonna lie even the best image that he showed with the ping we had today in Vetcord was lowkey ass

I don’t think I’m even gonna bother to check this update out unless he adds loads of more decorations and small shit to actually have some more customization instead of just all clan islands kinda becoming the same thing

Speaking of treasure chart armor, we should really have a pity system for that too like we have for Sunkens. Should reduce annoying grind and obnoxious and unnecessary digital scarcity that Sunkens suffer from.

4 Likes

well I mean it’s impossible to get an uncommon chart from your rival, seeing as they only drop rare+

Array looks fine
Soaring Eagle is VERY clean
Blitz…is confusing. Ig it TPs to cloest person in radius?

https://x.com/_ArcaneOdyssey/status/1814012260471148865

hoping soaring eagle can be put on more than double bladed weapons but I doubt it

You flap daul swords like wings, so i doubt it.

such a missed opportunity to not have the array orbs spin around you (or just a circle)

If only Karate was still being added, I could’ve made akuma