Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

this is already in maingame

Im sure he based the move around the thingy from elden ring

im so outdated :sob:

which is a reused spell from dark souls

momentum carrying? surely this scales with atk speed, surely

I know but he played mostly elden ring as far as i know

I mean karate is still gonna get added eventually

i believe vetex said it wasn’t, but i forget where i read it

The most recent answer regarding karate and knocking fist is that they were scrapped due to being too basic. (Like the current styles aren’t basic as fuck.(

Then the orbs need to arc more instead of the middle two just being raised

TYPE SOUL OH MY GOD RYPE SOUL OH MY OVKDS SKSOSNS E OH MY GOD IM GONNA FINISH I LOVE YYPE SOUL IS THAT FRLM TYPE SOUL THATS THE TYPE SOUL AUINCY YAMATO CRIT I LOVE TYPE SO (complete sentence)

Jesse, we need to cook (and craft)

vetex give us something in the civilization tab and my life is yours

please i really want farming

also maybe put in a defense option to put down npcs to defend bases

1 Like

I wonder if this means you’ll be able to delete pre-existing ones too, like you can with trees and bushes?

I swear some clans are gonna make their clan save the exact same island except without any of its utilities :skull:

I wonder if we will be able to do anything with he whispering caverns flooded mine. I think you could make some really cool bases with that

you could probably do something with it, but you’d probably drown trying

could be useful for secret bases, waterbreathing potions and air capacity gems are there… and revealing, which remove the functionality of a secret base

would be cool if theres a way to temporarily cancel out revealing potion or a clan structure that do that tbh

Yeah, I think the terrain on whispering caverns could already make some interesting bases and towns, but secret tunnels underneath that lead to a secret room (the island secret) would just be the cherry on top

I kind of just want to make the coolest arena in the game at cassia bay

like imagine filling most of the bay with the terraform parts and having several deep pools, with a bunch of tall spires encircled by the high tier walls which can’t be destroyed by regular spells.
then just add a viewing platform or tower or something around the edge

it’d be so cool

(please vetex, let us turn our claimed island into an arena island)

1 Like