Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

Second Baron will be found in some side quest chain, so probs not yet? As its no different from adding new story.

Evander is the non-Spirit Weap boss amongst the three that was announced, so we probably arent getting a new Spirit Weap yet.

Vetex did say in the past that we’ll get new Spirit Weap skills tho iirc, he only added one in the last update so that it’d be easier to add the rest of the skills later

sameria ships also dont seem to spawn in the nimbus sea anymore

Vetex said infamy won’t affect clan building, it’s only for leaderboards and clan member cap upgrades

1 Like

the trello has conflicting information on it in the clan building tab so it’s nice to know that’s not the case anymore

You cant trust trello, some parts of it is outdate
You cant trust b-team, cause vetex is the one adding changes
You cant trust vetex

Remember the 1-month-update-cycle?
Mmh

What happened to “i will release what is ready”

Old habits die hard.

Vetex is just used to longer update cycles and considers it normal

Shit didn’t happen once😭

The only reason I don’t like the idea of vetex taking longer with this update is because it contains so many bug fixes and performance improvements.

like seriously, I can’t even use my brig for 5 minutes before the game just becomes unplayable

Honestly I think vetex should just abandon planned schedules for updates, it clearly just doesn’t work out

I think we should at least be grateful that we won’t be having to wait 5 months for an update anymore

3 Likes

I’d rather he spent a while making this update great. I’d love monthly updates but he’s going to need to make the scopes of said updates smaller.

2 Likes

Yeah it’s hard to release the empires update in a month when coding the actual building system takes longer than a month :sob:

honestly im glad he doesnt follow that 1 month thingy, since vetex wants a good update and polishing most likely takes a lot of time, imagine how lacking the updates would be

Yeah Vetex can’t really do a whole lot in just one month, and when the updates are even smaller than they have been people would continue to complain

Vetex LITERALLY cannot win

I just wish vetex took his time and actually added the kingdom alignment along with clan features since they seem to go hand in hand

i hope kingdom alignment and more spirit rites/weapons are added next update

Bro, i wnat update at least in september, not in december :sob:

Let’s be honest, no one actually expected vetex of all people to keep up with a 1-month cycle

1 Like

I did… until mistral update was halfway finished

Tbf he did waste like 2 weeks of dev time on a feature that ended up not being added so that didn’t help