Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

Does level 100 pass calvus’s boss fight or not

You think it will be some kind criminal hiding in the bushes (spoilers: she’s stronger then calvus somehow :frowning: )

Here’s my theory: Cryo’s volcano island.

Okay I’ll expand a bit on that. Volcano islands are naturally suspicious. Everyone knows evil people hang out at volcanos for fun. AO theory - the new nimbus boss originated from the Volcano island and ran from Bronze to nimbus.

Fun fact: Rain of Arrows + grab deals a lot of damage cause during grab you are immune to all damage BUT the person who grabbed you.
So array + snare will be the most common way to use array.

1 Like

Additional damage with no downside? Satisfactory!

The man needs money

wait why

Dark sea or diving

1 Like

harassing bounty hunters by parrying their attacks and mocking them without attacking

then it would be the best christmas gift ever

2 Likes

All I want for Christmas is

a decent variety of challenging and fun AO side content with multiple options to ensure it doesn’t get stale

Hoo boy y’all, General Viserii’s first days of existing are gonna suck so much for him

I can already see it, @A_friendly_Bear locking him in the feet tickling chamber until he drops 1,000 copies of his strength weapons so bear can host a giveaway

Name changed lolol

im not gonna do that again since the luck nerf would make this to take over a year, doing what im doing rn already took 8 months and is still wip

he got lucky

Damn what a bag I might have to work for a Roblox Dev.

This when converted via DevEx equated to 1/6th of the money needed to pay the median monthly rent payment in the United States. This is NOT a bag

Speaking in Roblox standards of course. I can buy a lot of limiteds with it.

Facts.