Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

our son ( 24 years old grown a$$ man ) is growing :blush:

I mean to be fair tho, it for the safety of This game too

Most game prefer to have single programmer only

Also prevent code from leaking too Incase if another programmer try to ever snitch

I’m so proud of him :tired_face::pray::sparkling_heart:

it’s certainly cool to see AO Development being split up between multiple people, especially with most contributors being from the community.

guys…you act like he never had help before…

It honestly feels like ao development has been completely overhauled

1 Like

Well he used to be a solo dev but now I’m not so sure that title fits anymore tbh

JNT - Nimbus npcs + designs
Builders - Palo town rework + he has a team of builders that make islands for him to ‘adapt to his style’
Xxael - he has his own items, so who to say that he did’nt help vet to add some items
Tobi - builder + music
Cryo - Builder
Glaga - skill creation + models

Those names were always around, you guys just remembered them cause of this

u forgot astralworks with modelling

They were often credited as contributors, so it made it seem theyre not exactly part of an official “team”. Just some people Vetex knew that would drop in and occasionally build something for the game.

Thats why I jokingly said that Vetex made that list just to shut up the people complaing on how he doesnt have a dev team lol.

But ever since this update started being worked on, or maybe right before, galaga started working on skills/techniques/spells (which he apprently learned in 2 days) and Xxael started adding the new sets and doing the Balancing work. All of this was originally done by Vetex himself, now other people are working on them.

We also have the same builders who are consistently doing building on AO.
This pretty much creates our official team for the game, even tho its a few. (We wouldve gotten one more if that person didnt get banned… did they get their account back? I know they made the new animation pack)

i love money

gotta make the bag
lock the fuck in

Development technique: Outsource

i did.

Oh yeah, I just remembered my reason for enterting this thread. Im surprised no one talked abt this, a Nimbus Sea side boss thats alluded to in the Empires update? Do we know anything amongst the stuff that will be added this update that might allude to her?

I dont think we’ll be getting story content, so gotta cross that one out. There’s minibosses (Evander or Dusk, the latter is looking for her target, while Evander is a bounty hunter), theres also the new armor descriptions… or the GN/AS bases.

Saying its alluded to in the Empires Update means its specifically related to something that will be added in the update… I guess we gotta have our eyes peeled for that when it releases? :eyes:

JTN

jtn stands for juvenile trout noob

Wait i could actually see the two looking for each other.
Maybe she is mentioned in one of evander’s death dialogues