Empty patch of sand on Sameria

so believe it or not, while sameria is mostly an empty patch of sand, there is a part that is simply just a sand baseplate… do you guys think vetex will bless us with a boss arena or a colosseum of kinds? or am i just being a conspiracy theorist and vetex actually felt lazy

i’ve got a feeling thats meant for a boss, yea

i doubt this will get any content, atleast for a while since vetex actually needs to do something with the monks, who right now are just useless “npcs” who you can’t interact with

though it would be great if vetex could ass a boss here, potentially this place being where a keraxe invasion would originate from

It would be very silly to invade through the mountain right next to the open flat sand

yea, however i really dont see anything else being used here since the rest of sameria is packed

They did say more minibosses will be a thing, I hope there’s one here

it would make sense

because think about it: directly attacking the urban areas of Sameria would be a death trap as every person in sameria would expect it

but what if keraxe just dropped some stealth infantry off at the western portion of the scorching dunes? Sneak across the desert (which wouldn’t be patrolled very much by the army, since they’re holed up in the cities waiting for a siege), break into the Sun Palace, assassinate Nilah/the top military leadership, decapitate the Samerian command, cause some havoc by setting fire to some buildings, and leave to let the main force show up and start going wild

Sameria is incomplete, vetex said it will be an island the size of wom and yet what we have is nowhere near that. So that only leads to assuming it is incomplete, I mean it pretty much is considering there’s not much to do in there aside from a reskinned Ravenna at the moment.

So basically, the entire first half of Dune Part 1
It might work

so instead of invading through the mountains far away from the defense they’ll invade through the mountains directly next to the samerian defense clearly in their view
samerian army has to be pretty damn incompetent too to not expect keraxe to try and just go around their defense

invading through mountains is the biggest no in all of human military history what are you on about

the area becoming a sparring place with maybe samerian military staff would be cool

they’re not that big they barely qualify as mountains, and ao has superhumans

not all soldiers use magic, infact only a minority do
This has always been seen, from the AG, Ravenna, GN, Pirates and Sameria
The lowest ranks rarely if not never use magic so the rules of attrition and realism apply to them

ok but the “mountains” around sameria arent the fucking alps (which were crossed by napoleon during this time period) even a normal ass person could cross them

cough cough Hannibal cough cough

hannibal is a bad example since he lost most of the force when crossing the alps, napoleon however didnt and he existed around the time period ao takes place in

The two are from very different time periods

Hanibal did suceed tho, he went on to win multiple victories

Besides I have a feeling whoever is leading Keraxean armies doesnt care the slightest of how many lifes he has to sacrifice