End of an Arcane Odyssey

This was originally meant to be one of those silly doodles i posted when i first joined forums, but i got carried away with the painting

also sorry for the low quality… i kinda forgot to make the canvas bigger when i started painting ; _ ;

anyways this is my first official fan art of tilly and neviro hope u like

Bonus Drawing

40 Likes

no he doesnt

1 Like

this is truly unforunate

1 Like

GET IN THE MECH PLAYER!
(complete sentence)

3 Likes

“Get on the throne, Revon!” - art hub

2 Likes

“Get the Curse, Morden!” -Beringer

also its a revon so you know i gotta

2 Likes

This was truly an arcane odyssey in this world of magic

2 Likes

wowowow !! /pos

Revon isn’t actually sitting, he is simply very short

1 Like

I know~ I know I’ve let you down~ I’ve been a fool to myself~ I thought that I could live for no one else~

1 Like

Of course revon is with neviro :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Ps: i can see ur watermark on the actual water, hehe. Smort move :nerd_face::eyes:

1 Like

You know… now that I think about it, even though our arcane adventures were, in fact, arcane, this was truly the best Oddysey of them all. We mustn’t forget that at the end of the day, this is a world of magic

1 Like

But now, through all the hurt and pain… It’s time for me to accept… The ones you love mean more than anything… :weary: :weary: :weary: :sneezing_face:

2 Likes

When did Tilly become a pure Vastus?

1 Like

So, with sadness in my heart
Feel the best thing I could do
Is e- actually I don’t think I’m allowed to say this on the forums
, and leave forever :frcryin:

2 Likes

Also ik I said this in the arthub but oughhh colours!! Painting style!!! (Brain empty to make a coherent sentence but good art yo)

1 Like

So who was in the hospital bed

2 Likes

Tilly is vastus with flesh magic that lets her change shapes/appreance etc. For cost of other flesh and blood. Thats why all executions are so close to her house

1 Like

bro is 3’2