(ENDED) Giving Away FOUR HEADLESSES!

(ENDED) Giving Away FOUR HEADLESSES!
convenience 1.444444444444444 9 fairness 1.4 10 trustworthiness 1.363636363636364 11

I asked Meta about if and ill keep you up to date whenever Meta responds

Thats what im saying but congrats on whoever gets it

1 Like

Appreciate it bro it would give me some more credibility when giving advice so that would be useful

2 Likes

Just a small disclaimer, I’m 99% sure that he’s Calico Cat.

He’s a trader from the same era I started trading notorious for creating alts (The ones I’m aware of so far are Calico Cat, Darkz, SherlockHolmes, and now Killerdead) and lying about it to try to dodge his less than stellar reputation. He even pretended to talk to his alts:

Below are some links to form posts that should provide a lot more information, I’d recommend reading the 3rd one though to not waste time and stuff:

Considering he’s still pulling this kind of stuff, it’s fair to say he hasn’t changed. Overall, I would be very very cautious in trusting this user.

7 Likes

I also have proof he may be straight up scamming people currently, but I gotta get permission from the guy who got scammed to share his side of things.

1 Like

Yikes. I always kind of had a very slight tingly bad feeling about cloak but I just brushed it off. Something was suspicious abt this cuz his reasoning of giving away all of his headlesses made no sense. BBII comes in to save the day again!!

1 Like

A couple things:
Before leaving the clan I checked for the person who won the giveaway, no sign of them and I cannot recall seeing them in the clan previously.

I DMed cloak to ask why the giveaway ended early and got this

which honestly is really suspicious because why would you hold a giveaway if you know you wouldn’t be online the next couple weeks.

Here’s their roblox account.
Interesting that they have the same username as a known alt

1 Like

Crazy. I’m really embarrassed I got fooled so hard by him, there was a fishiness factor but I just thought he was just like any other dude I trade with. I really appreciate yall postin this, very eye opening and a reminder to be cautious.

1 Like

Bro is actually tryna pull something here :sob:

Also I like how they claim that there is no point in having four headless heads

Then give one “person” 4 headless heads.

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m certain that the person who won the giveaway is an alt of cloaked.

I’m pretty sure this isn’t even the first time he’s used a giveaway as a facade to transfer items.
Here he claimed to have given away all his items when they pretty clearly went to Darkz.

Also, I forgot to include this, but there was a 5th alt I forgot about since it pretty much existed to repost a trade post.

2 Likes

I was expecting duper of some kind not alts

Lostideals v2.0

What did lost do again

Scamming galore and a lot of rascality, a lot of other stuff I forgot about aswell

Pretty sure it was just a whole lot of scamming, namely lying to people about item values in order to get them for absurdly cheaper and using an alt on an auction he was hosting in order to artificially jack up the price. There was also some stuff with alts, but except for the auction I think he just used them to give himself likes. He also has a bit of a history with using a new identity to dodge controversy, switching from benjamineben to LostIdeal after benjamineben’s reputation was nuked after being exposed for scams.

1 Like

I still remember this, I to this day do not understand why to this day he turned down my offer of a powerful sc and swift ss, it was a decently good offer at the time

Wait he was benjamineben and lostideal too?

:skull::sob:

Got permission, so anyways here’s the proof that Cloaked is a scammer.

How it happened was Cloaked pretended to want to trade his Headless for the items mentioned in the screenshot, but since it had to be a multi part trade, had the victim give his items first and would get the Headless on the 2nd trade with the rest of the items. Cloaked took the first trade and left. As you can see, the user’s name is Dillionb292, the same user who cloaked suspiciously gave all 4 of his Headlesses to. The Discord account’s likely an alt as well.

This part is largely speculation, but my theory is that Cloaked made that offer intentionally knowing it would be over 8 items and therefore would be able to scam the victim. In the first screenshot, the offer Cloaked made he claimed to be “enough overpay for me to make decent profit”, even though I’d imagine most traders, especially once who’s been around as long as him and traded frequently in marketplace (see the very last screenshot in the bottom of this post) would know that “2 sunken sets + the arc + sunken chest & legs + crown and crow + 20k galleons” is very much an unprofitable trade for a Headless and therefore had no legitimate intentions to ever do that trade, but just had it to be appealing enough to take more than 1 trade complete and scam the victim.

Just for a little bit of context, this happened yesterday and the only reason I found out about it was because the victim’s in the same clan as me and asked for trading advice for that trade, so there could’ve been more scams like this I haven’t heard about. I only managed to connect the scamming incident and the giveaway incident by recognizing the username in the headless giveaway spin.

5 Likes

Oh, my bad, no I haven’t found any proof suggesting that Cloaked and Lost are the same person.