Enough about AO's rights, lets talk about AO's wrongs

That usually takes twice as long than that, considering i make builds with gear builder, which usually have sunken or some other rare items to get atleast one substat to 200+.

Yeah, I feel like he should dedicate an hour of each day, or the next week / two after the update’s main content to polish the game.

One week of balance changes isn’t enough. While the testers properly test everything, he could allocate the extra time for bug fixes, quality of life changes and even do exhaustive tests for memory leaks.

While he places good focus on new features & content, all this refinement is left aside.
All this polishing will have to be done by Full Release, I feel it’s better to do this regularly.

Im hoping maybe itll be done by the empires update! Because thats almost a PvP dream… Perhaps itll be solved?

This and the m1 stunlocks that you receive if you ever come into an NPCs general vicinity, especially with Atleanteans

3 Likes

lets talk about how good ao is! uhhh many magics uhh story uhh idk

lets talk about how bad ao is! pve pvp balancing optimization npcs ai lag boats level gap story gap story introduction characterization cutscenes mechanics yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap

5 Likes

The game is beautiful, the history we have behind it is incredible, some parts of the community give me hope in humanity

1 Like

making magics the main thing

like what part

none lol

1 Like

last night a guy gave me 20k to buy a brig

9 Likes

Vetex would indeed do so much better to just hire a dev or two for the sole purpose of polish.

Ao Love! - Redwake, the best town

true but i heard from somewhere that vetex’s code is really messy and hard for anyone else but him to read so anyone trying to fix something would have a hard time

Also, you say “enough about AO rights”, but this forum barely says anything good. Honestly, it kinda sucks to see, because despite everything, I do like this game.

9 Likes

i hate the game tho, i like the lore (and it gets well spoken enough)

personally i think the game is amazing but its the people that ruin it for me sometimes

1 Like

I love AO but one thing about it that I just can’t stand is the desync. When you’re PvPing and attacks visually go in a way different direction from their actual trajectory. It results in blocking and parrying successfully being a guessing game, and other unfair-feeling stuff like getting killed by Slam Smash after you’ve already dashed away from it.

7 Likes

real, welcome to the ao hater page >:)

luck potions.

2 Likes

the fact that alpha white eyes follows you from range 5 to sailors lodge

1 Like