Epicenter Explorer Title Changes

Almost as soon as the title has become obtainable, the visual appeal of the title has been completely gutted into the ground.

I feel this is a huge kick in the chest, after people spend dozens of hours of their lives searching for the epicenter, or fewer, if they are fortunate.

1 Like

Honestly, this is fine for me. I didn’t like the eye.

Although, it seems vetex gave up trying to make sure people get the epicentre badge legit and without using friends. I guess this is a better solution than resetting the badge again (and making that one guy find it a fourth time).

Please… I’ve been there six times just let me keep the damn badge…

2 Likes

I would argue the epicenter was too close to one of the renown titles leading to confusion ngl.

how much lighter is it now though?

the eye made it look like they had insanity or something

1 Like

Wasnt a fan of getting the first badge instance yoinked… But even though these changes arent my favorite, I can see why vetex makes them… He didnt expect so many to get? Or maybe he did… Dunno, I dont the appeap to go to the epicenter because I already explored it and dear lord I am not doing it again…

im guessing as light as true captain?

nvm bruh it isnt worth anymore

It’s probably gonna look ugly so now I don’t even wanna find the epicenter anymore.

Like really it should’ve been a purple/red/black gradient with a spread of those 3 colors across the player’s name that would also have a unique font just for that badge (Like in Epic Minigames with their titles). But instead we’re probably going to get an ugly white color nobody cares for.

the middeny explorer title

insanity irl

:fr:

the SILLY WIZARDS who are actively CONTROLLING BOTH SEAS (U MAD SHITTERS U MAD NEWGENS), do NOT approve of this change cuhsicle… it happened because vetex is CRADLING the shitters who could NEVER get to the epicenter cuhsicliamos…

#SILLY WIZARDS ON TOP
#CONTROLLING BOTH SEAS
#SILLY WIZARDS ARE THE KINGS OF ARCANE ODYSSEY

Well yeah you get to keep it, it doesn’t matter if the colour is a more appealing purple because that colour is now reserved purely for the epicentre

also I think the current purple might conflict with a leaderboard title, p sure it’s purple for one of the bounty titles

i didnt like that it had the icon anyways made high lb titles not feel as exclusive so this is a fucking amazing change

ive actually never seen a title in any game before recieve a nerf

Personally, I think they do if they spent hours to find a sheet of obsidian

nuh uh

the eye looked cool :sob: