Epicenter Explorer

i forgot there are other cannonball types than normal light and heavy

I now have a true reason to find the epicenter

I feel like these would ruin the point of the epicenter being rare

To be honest the epicenter was kind of disapointing.

too empty ig?

i mean i understand, its literally just a wasteland - the aftermath of Duzra’s oopsie, but for something so ridiculously rare its… somewhat underwhelming

at least we have a title for it now so good enough ig

1 Like

maybe some random headpiece could be lying in the middle of it that gives like no stats aside from looking cool

1 Like

This
I never got to the Epicenter, but knowing that I’ll only get a title doesn’t encourage to try

Gonna be honest I think having the dark sea compass go unstable but point towards the epicenter with the white side when nearish to it would be nice

1 Like

For a guy so powerful he caused the world to become a literal hellhole his site of incident is pretty meh. Could have some utterly deformed ruins or an obvious place where there was a blast.

I mean he did hit a fucking mountain :face_with_monocle:

I’m just gonna say the details of the epicenter for the max chance of finding it yep even if it was said here

• Only really spawns in range 5 (Insanity 4) in most scenes I’ve saw
  • Epicenter spawns in when the server begins, meaning you have to find it
  • Vetex mentioned the dark seas is around 200k studs in diameter, 200k studs most likely ends at the final stage being 6th range.
  • The size of it should be equivalent to a possible volcano like.
  • level 5 or something clearsight without any rain server

I think the point is the nuke destroyed everything there, like the epicenter which is about 3x mount orthys size (according to crimsonpants), is the only remaining part of the old world

the old world was made of obsidian!!! that’s kinda crazy… skibidi toilet bop bop even…

1 stud is exactly 0.28 meters, 200k * 0.28 = 56k
Stuff always generates

typ I know you’re not stupid, the obsidian came from the explosion

errmmmmmm actuchtually the obsidian came from the chemickal reacktcschion that came frum the escksploshion :nerd:

I mean yeah it probably doesn’t spawn in insanity 5 areas

does this include range 6 in those numbers
or most likely stayed in the 5th range

there was a bug that let us ignore insanity damage

I have a video recording of this