Epicenter Explorer

This is my character-lore endgoal, and idk how it even spawns :sob:

I remember clearly seeing a party reach the epicenter in a long stream, i wanna see if i can find it rq

Does this mean mimhere island is confirmed and canon?

Crim also posted that he reached the epicenter:

how does it even spawn :sob:

I remember you need fast ass brig with light ram but without cannons and mortars. Sail to far reaches while ramming ghost ships, escaping atlantean ships, not looting islands and then just wander across the far reaches until you see big ass chunk of obsidian that won’t be much rectangle form

It’s a random chance to spawn in the far reaches in one of the four directions if I remember correctly

All i know:

• Far reaches
  • Pre-spawns on each server

Honestly, if there’s a title, vetex needs to change Epicenter’s spawn a bit.

Maybe change it from pre-generated to random island, or make concrete spawning condition, like a paralel in 4 directions to the center of the map

imagine sailing for hours into the far reaches only for you to realize that it’s on a different dark sea border Mike Wazowski-Sulley Face Swap | Know Your Meme

Or at least add some giant siren boss to epicenter that will sing and can be heard kilometres away

Vetex changed it :sob:

Just cooked this. Wanna see?

1 Like

now i have a TRUE reason to go to ds

That thing better have atleast 100k health or imma be disappointed

what if you want to go to the Epiccenter

but Dark Sea said:

Then fast ass brig and escape (you won’t escape)

Chainshot mortar, go!
If I can outrun ships in the far reaches with my 58 speed brig using chainshots I think all of you with your speedy brigs will be fine.