Essential Elysium Changes

Essential Elysium Changes
effort 4.9 10 quality 4.7 10 reasonability 5.0 10

Elysium:

Elysium is an amazing feature that Vetex added into arcane odyssey and again im thankful that i personally have splashed about 1.5k robux on because elysium is so fun. However there are some obvious issues with the elysium system/ qol stuff that needed to be added that if added could make the experience of an elysium owner 10 times better.

Now here are some things i recommend to get added

-Please add an enchanter and blacksmith to elysium
If we have an enchanter and blacksmith and that with the other stuff thats already in elysium it fully allows us to fully customize our build in elysium. Also remember elysium is a place where tons of people pvp to test stuff so if we have that we dont have to close our elysiums just to slightly modify our build which we should be able to in a battle area.

Give the option to buy more elysium time while in an elysium
When your having a blast in elysium / doing something important in elysium it can bother some people when there elysium time run out and they have to leave the elysium to just buy another one so allow the option to continue the elysium by paying another 300 robux right before the elysium time end
Credits to @1rritus for that idea

-PLEASE add the ability that if i buy elysium in one slot i can buy it in another slot:
Lots of elysium owners are pvpheads so we tend to make multiple slots and just want to test. However not sharing elysium from files limits elysium owners on buying elysium or making new files just because we cant do that.

-Remove hunger to drain in elysium
Its a small issue that im being a bit nitpicky on this change but its annoying nevertheless to be keeping track of hunger in elysium when i just want to fight fight fight and we shouldn’t have to worry about being under 25 hunger getting debuffs in elysium so removing this would make elysium more smooth and battle orientated as we want.

Add a water area / hottub to elysium
It allow sailor fists to be able to refill there bar / get bottles which will enable them to fight as much as they want in elysium without having to close/leave elysium which should be possible + nice aesthetic
Credits too

–Now this is a big one but please add a ban/black list feature to elysium:
There are so much trolls that literally just spam join elysiums and somehow find your elysiums even if you dont share it at all in any chatting platform like discord and its because people are so obsessed on joining elysiums they literarily made whole elysium trackers and the second my elysium is created people know about it and tons of people try to join and unfortunately lots of them are literally trolls. And once trolls figure out you have elysium they literally repeatedly join yoru elysium just to make my experience unfun. Like snaring people in portals, ruining 1v1s and whatnot. Now you may just say just kick them but then they repeatedly join and get friends to help flood and join and ruin experience and then im spending 90% of the time spamming the kick command for people who i just dont want in my elysiums. I cant even fight because mid fight i would have to kick. SO I BEG pls add a blacklist/ban system to elysium

Allow us to serverlock
This also allows for tournaments and events for youtubers/big people to be done and also allows people to just help again with people flooding elysiums and lagging.

–If Possible Change the elysium creation system
The elysium creation system takes so long as you go to the portal (thats fine) and then it says create elysium then you teleport to a random elysium and you have to block people from that elysium. You have to do this for every single elysium thats open. It makes the elysium creation actually takes from any time from 5-20 minutes just to access something that i payed for.

Also imagine a newer/casual player who bought elysium who didnt get outside help on how to actually get there own elysium they would of bought the system and not even know how to get there own elysium which might lead them to get upset they spent 300 robux for it. I literally found casual players who just bought elysium join my elysiums not knowing how to create there elysiums and i literally had to teach them which honestly just proves how much the elysium creation system needs to change as casuals who bought elysium who dont have any outside help on not knowing how to create elysium are actually cooked

Also just in general the elysium creation system just counteracts itself. Its only worth it to go when not much people own elysiums so you dont have to spend upwards of 10-20 minutes blocking people which means less people buy it then and less sales for vetex. Anyways when you have time i would like to as you to change the elysium creation system to be bearable for people who bought it.

Extra Fun Ideas for Elysium

Small idea by there . Passively advertise elysium by like making some npcs in like some towns talk about some secret portal usually being found in mountains sending you to a divine place where heroes fight. Also make one of those side tips for it.

Elysium Modes
Allow extra modes inside elysium that can make the experience fun and can allow for just unique fun experiences there can just be a UI that can select and mangae all these modes

1v1/Dedicated Battle Modes
This mode can be like where the elysium owner can choose people to be inside the main arena and then everyone else in the server will be in the spectator in the spectator /stand part of the arena this can be useful for making controlled 1v1s/2v2s/3v3s and making a nice spectacle to 1v1s. It will just be a nice feature that everyone would enjoy in elysium

Survival/Battle Royale mode
With this the Elysium owner can select survival/battle royale mode where everyone is put in the arena and if someone dies they are put into the spectaor part of the arena and it goes on till last person standing (The elysium owner should also decide lives)

Free for all MODE
Same thing as above but if you die your still able to be in arena and fight and maybe the elysium owner can decide the amount first to this amount of kills win or make a time limit and most kills win

Tournament Mode
Though the designated battles/1v1 mode can technically be used to make tournaments used we can also just have a straight out tournment mode to make creating tournaments way easier. As it will have a tournament format with 4,8 ,16, people tournaments and also it will be nice to help people who just want to make a fun casual simple tournament without crazy amounts of planning there can also be a randomizer on who gets put up against who which again makes the ease of making tournaments way easier. As again tournaments are a bit tough unless you plan for it so with this system it will make tournament making super easily without crazy amount of planning

Anyways thank you for reading this and I hope your able to consider some of these changes

13 Likes

dope!

super lit!!

its not really on purpose, from what i remember vetex spent days if not a week trying to make those private elysium servers work properly until he kinda “gave up”
idk if he’d bother trying again, not that its wrong to ask him to give it another go, because as you said its a mess

1 Like

Yeah I understand what your saying. Not trying to diss vetex or anything. If at the very least he considers and thinks about ways that it might be possible for him to help make the elysium creation system better thats great but again if its not possible for vetex then its not possible and thats fine. All i ask if that if vetex sees this he can at least consider and think of ways to make the elysium creation system better.

Maybe let us actually lock our own elysiums that WE PAYED FOR?

Yeah true

for this, a whitelist system would technically be better

1 Like

all he would have to do is reserve a private server and teleport people to it. the thing that broke iirc was teleporting to them since the private server codes lasted forever but since we can literally join on people it doesn’t matter that can just not be added

whats the difference. actually imam google

a server where only those on the list can join, rather than one where only those on the list cant join (but everyone else can)

Well kinda but i dont mind sometimes randoms going in its just that some people i just dont want in my elysiums who come joining in. and again if we have serverlock and blacklist im sure we can control trolls,griefers, and unwanted people

white is everyone is banned by default except the peopel you authorize, blacklist is everyone is allowed by default except the people oyu ban

now that i think about it the term ‘whitelist’ and ‘blacklist’ sound extremely racist

Good changes, no reason to not have these.

maybe a mechanic where if one gets kicked too many times within a timeframe, they get auto-blacklisted from every server?

yeah if blacklisting isnt possible (though it should be possible) that should happen ngl

Anyways also having modes features can make elysium pretty fun ngl

If elysium had these it will be so goated

never been to Elysium but sounds great