Every forumer gets teleported into a huge white room IRL

Instantly die due to absurd amount of stink forumers release due to not taking showers

1 Like

How long would it even take for us to realise that we are not just a bunch of random strangers, but instead a specific bunch of random strangers?

A long time IG

Yea ask people their names and try to figure out who all these strangers are and why we were summoned.

If someone suddenly yells “NO. I can’t read the forums!” We can go from there.

1 Like

Once everyone realises that we are forummers the clans will group together and all chaos will break loose.

1 Like

huddle up into ball and cri

1 Like

act like i haven’t used the forums ever since wom halloween event

now im really curious how long would it take for us to realize that all of us are forumers in this situation

1 Like

i would remember this post and be like “oh wait these are just fellow grass avoiders”

1 Like

if this means i will have to be in the same room as user4 i am not making it out alive

2 Likes

I go around and whisper into people’s ears, saying “Welcome to the club”. Then everyone thinks I did this and groups up to kill me.

Yeah sure I’d die but I’d really fuck with some people yk.

4 Likes

you will die a glorious death and i shall honor you

1 Like

predictions:
there is literally no way there is not going to be a fight
there are going to be like 25 underages
guild members will group up
about 5 people will be in a competition to scream the loudest
dogpile
half of the artists will be knocked out
everyone will laugh at the short people (maco)
cult forming

1 Like

there is gonna be not english people

“I dont speak taco bell”

sorry i didnt knew that

i think a good majority of people here speak english, even if they’re not 100cent fluent, so this wouldn’t really be a problem

i will find a white pc hidden in the white room and make vetex log in and play AO

I am also short.