Every forumer gets teleported into a huge white room IRL

if this happened i would be the one to grab the nearest weapon and stab everybody with anime pfps

Thats cool, but we gonna have food to eat right?
…right?

You forget that you can’t see anyone’s pfps. You’d have to ask them.

I want food as well but we can only dream.

sure, ynot’

Depends on how big the white room is. If it’s the size of NYC’s central Park it’d be cool, but if it’s a 1 by 1 meter cube we’re all gonna be fuckin cranberry juice

Oh thanks god, without food that would end pretty bad depending in how much time people are there

Welcome to WHITE SPACE. You have been living here for as long as you can remember.

4 Likes

There gonna be at last 5 forumers fighting to see who gonna pet the cat

while they fight I pet the cat. I’m short enough they won’t see me.

stand there really confused.

we would fucking murder each other

ok then i silently ask all of them and then murder the ones afterward

Assuming that we have no idea that every other person is a forumer, we would all be super confused. Somebody would take the leader role and form a plan. Then we would all share our names. Slowly, we would realize that we are all AO forumers from names, voices, and personalities. We would all work together to break out and then make as SOS sign wherever we are and hopefully get rescued.

Either that or Suncry kills everybody else.

2 Likes

im gonna run around and shoot everybody with a makeshift gun made from the bones of suncry

That isn’t how guns work. you need gunpowder. Also blank room so there aren’t any items.

i will find a way

even if it means tearing others to the bone marrow

I would just chill with the traders while the idiots and pvpers try to 1v1 irl

entity and naval winning :smile: