Everybody is extremely scared of you but in reality you're just like any other human, how do you live your life?

T-34/76’s Hypothetical Allemande for Forumers in D Major, FML 1007

Yes, I mean everyone. The military is too scared to bomb you, the bullies at school are too scared to pick on you, the teachers are too scared to give you bad grades, and the police are too scared to arrest you. However, you’re not powerful in any way and you’re just some average person. Also, it IS possible to undo their fear and go back to normal.

You can try to be humble and persuade people that you’re normal just like everyone else, and go back to regular life, although this may take some work considering that people always run away or start sweating profusely when they see you.

You can use people’s perception of you for good, such as chasing away a mugger or coercing a drug lord to submit themself to the authorities. A gang war or human trafficking ring can be ended just by glaring at people. Once you pass away, people will eventually notice your honourable acts you’ll leave a considerable mark on history.

Or, you can go for personal gain. Just walk over to the bank, threaten the teller, and walk out with a bag of shrink-wrapped cash. The security guard will be too scared to sound the alarm, anyways. You can also travel the world for free, since airport and airline employees will just admit you in fear of what you could do to them. However, if you keep making threats, there will always be someone who will eventually muster the audacity to challenge and question your made-up strength. Better have an alternative ready to go if someone plays the “all talk-no walk” card against you.

Don’t ask me why people are scared of you, it’s hypothetical

So… Basically my normal life considering my size.

an exaggerated version of your normal life

Wait. Does this mean I can go to the store and they can give me whatever I want for free?

So life if I was Kim Jong Un

1 Like

indubitably

Or they immediately pull out their guns out of fear

And now my normal life has become my dream life.

1 Like

If the military is too afraid to send a town vaporizing bomb at my ass how am I gonna get a gun pulled out on me?

Plot Twist:

I had a picture of Rick Astley printed on my shirt and no-one wanted to get rickrolled

1 Like

Humanitarian rights wouldn’t like killing innocent people for someone

Forgot this was here.

In this case. Im apparently capable of ending a war between a huge group of armed gang members who can easily tear down cities and has their own territory by glaring.

So in this case. I can walk up to the local gas station and leave with no damage done just by glaring at some people.

In this case my dream life. Because now I can game and game and do more gaming while not having to worry about grades and shit.

No gang on the planet has nuclear level weaponry, that’s either terrorism or mafia type shit

I was referring to the earlier statement about them pulling a gun on me.

So basically a Celestial Dragon

take advantage of it but don’t cause harm to anyone, undoing it would be a waste of time (except on family) and get rid of benefits

I’d probably just use it to get things i want but i wouldn’t push anything too much since I can be found out

i’d now have to fight geese instead of men
they have balls of steel and will not be scared of me

1 Like

How did I gain all this fear? Did something happen or does it just happen like that?

Honestly? This is a decent situation for me. People are afraid of me? Well, I honestly consider fear to be a form of respect! Now I won’t get annoyed by those stupid buzzards of people who tend to just put me in a bad mood. And with my already do-it-myself attitude, and me honestly being fine with being mostly alone, this isn’t too terrible. Store clerks won’t waste my time, I can get in and get out when buying stuff, deal with restaurants with no mess or fuss, walking down the street isn’t dangerous… God damn. And the ability to scare criminals shitless, I’d sure have some fun with that one.
God, people would be afraid of me and I’d likely have hardly anyone to speak to, but I mean… Internet exists, and it’s helped me a decent bit with being a major loner, and I just now realized I’d also be able to do some personal projects with far greater ease.

Hard to say how I feel about this, even though I am talking it up like it’s good. It might be nice, but I just don’t know for sure.