Everyone picks on you cuz they think you're weak but in reality you're powerful. How do you reveal yourself?

Well, that’s under the assumption that

1. I was bullied by a specific group, and not the world, so my revenge is more direct
  2. The bullying was enough for me to be that spiteful

In all honesty, given my personality, I’ll try to keep my powers as secret as possible, then just use them for massive social experiments.

1 Like

most likely just ignore them but if they annoyed me enough i’d probably intimidate to not bring hassle. if that doesn’t work then take out the toughest looking person to them and beat em down should it continue.

but for big nuisances should they really be an annoyance probably just greatly injure or kill the group and walk off like nothing happened

(if i’m powerful enough to have no consequences from this)

picking on the weak doesn’t seem interesting, kinda boring and not really worth while doesn’t change anything other than some buzzing annoyance ig.

plus i ain’t a sadist so i wouldn’t get any excitement or smth like that ;-; and the most some brief sigh of relief of not dealing with some minor buzz.

I stop being an anime protagonist

i don’t do anything…honestly I’d just be a chill guy. change opinions, work hard, live my life ya know…

just slap anyone who mocks you so hard that the skin on their face vaporises instantly
slap them again to rupture their frontal lobe

Take over a country ez

But then give it back bcs that’s too much work

i fade out of existence and return as a literal god named ‘‘swagmaster’’ and i become famous

and then i would directly break into valve’s main building and force them to work on team fortress 3
and definitely revive rick may, he was the greatest loss in 2020 and as a tf2 fan, it would easily be my main goal to revive him

carry the entire fucking statue of liberty to their residence

I would probably joke around. Roll with the whole “you’re weak” thing. Then one day, when someone tries to get me to do something only a powerful person could do, I’ll do it no problem. Look back, and smile!

mad unordinary vibes

Roundhouse kick a water tower on live camera

assuming i have mud magic or the mud curse
mud magic ultimate move

1 Like

beat the shit out of anyone who challenges me and act like an annoying cocky bitch from then on

I will let people think they can beat me up and trample over me, but soon after they do that, I suck all their life source until they turn into a prune and then I’ll start calling them weak and trample over them

This

A simple bitch slap should do it

idk hit one of them decisively and powerfully so that they know you’re not fuckin around, and then chill out ig

Bro everyone on this thread who immediately chose violence needs therapy (most of forums)