Explain the reasoning behind your ship names

my ship names are direct references to Project Moon stuff like Lobotomy Corp and Library of ruina

My Ships name is

“Winds of Adventure”

Reason being that whoever jumps on board with me is going to jump from place to place, enjoying all the game’s got to offer.

1 Like

BIsmarck because i love my ship and the cannons pack a serious punch

all of my file ship name came from the lastname

my main file ship is called “the Silver Rose”
Came from my last name Silverthorn cuz I have no better idea

my fire warlock one is called “the Aurey Orizon”
I want a name that include word Au which mean gold in periodic table cuz my second file last name is Goldhill. Ended up smashing my head against the keyboard and thats what i got

and last file is “the Celestial Ridge”
same as above, the file lastname is Eden.

My ship is called Branded Kings. It’s a reference to one of my favourite yugioh decks “branded” and more specifically their trap card "Brightest, Blazing, Branded king. Blazing Branded king is a mouthful, and my ship is green so I didn’t want a reference to fire. Hence here we are. The rest of my saves are unfinished but I’ll go over them too. My fire conjurer save file’s boat is called Burning Soul, which is an “ability” of one of yugioh 5d’s main characters. My lightning sailor file is Shining Starlight Road, named after the yugioh trap “Starlight Road”, and my crystal conj save file’s boat is “Crystal Blessing” named after a yugioh spell for the crystal beast archetype, but the better names were censored for some reason.

1 Like

i try too hard to be funny

i named my ships

“Kraken Chew Toy”
“BoatyMcBoatface”
and “Nothing to ‘Sea’ Here”

2 Likes

love the last one, that’s hilarious

this is the best kind of naming
better than those “god of destruction” with all alphabets capitalized by a ton frfr

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.