Rakeshaw
Rakestraw
Rakestrow
Rakett

1 Like

fair enough adjective to describe me

2 Likes

ThatTsundereInTheCorner

Ok so mine is quite elaborate, so uh when I bought destiny 2 I mained warlock, of course, best class, then little old me said wHaT iF i MaDe mY rObLoX uSeRnAmE WARL_CK!!!, and then I added an -ial suffix to it then removed the war- bit.

For my pfp, I tried going for a sorta hacker or virus look, the egg was the best I had at the moment so I went for that. And for my username, It’s named after my second main account, after I forgot the password to my first, I decided to make a joke about coming back after months, and for the _95, it was just some random thing I decided to put on there, no real reason

“I am back” sounds like something a hacker would say to be honest.

I googled “Wise Sea Otter”

i might actually set that as my username to that on april fools

1 Like

Yeah actually, never thought about that

alright

my name is actually a mispronunciation of Ace (AyCee) and the numbers have no meaning.
my pfp is taken from Twitter. It’s a loaf of burning garlic bread.

My pfp is just a drawing of my WoM magma character, Lars Salore.

My name is called DoubleRun because my nickname in chinese is “runrun”, so there are 2x runs, therefore DoubleRun.

Hence my roblox name, whyrunrun, is self explanatory.

I also run a lot in video games.

And I hope I could run twice as fast in real life.

With my abysmal understanding in Chinese. Would your nickname be 泡泡

Ni Ta Ma De!

Bruh. That is basically fuck

No, it is
Fuck you!

Use simplified instead of traditional.

Ok.

100th post obligatory comment also stolen artwork :angry::angry:

My name was originated from an old flash game Henry Stickmin and it inspired my name Bluemin and Sword is just me who used to like swords back then

And my pfp is young Wild Dog from the original Time Crisis when he laughed at Richard for accidently shooting Rachel